Notre Dame Cathedral on fire

They're probably going to build something more modern in its place? an alternative religion maybe?? A catholic prison in paris is not needed.. things have moved on..

They believe it started in the attic, which doesn't sound ominous at all

This building was the true iconic center piece for Paris. I've been there a few times over the last few years. So sad to see this happen. How many building burn down, because of work men doing renovations?

electrical fault, regardless if it was an accident.. they will still hold you a nice warm bed at his presidents pleasure..

i heard it was esmeralda and a chinese knockoff rechargable vibrator.. she didnt have the correct european plug so used a screw driver to force open the socket..

electrical fault, regardless if it was an accident.. they will still hold you a nice warm bed at his presidents pleasure..

i heard it was esmeralda and a chinese knockoff rechargable vibrator.. she didnt have the correct european plug so used a screw driver to force open the socket..
Really???? Such a beautiful building with the roof burnt off?. dont worry though it can be fixed thanks to some generous people donating. I have looked again and yes it's TRUE this has not been posted in Fun and Laughter.😡

Really???? Such a beautiful building with the roof burnt off?. dont worry though it can be fixed thanks to some generous people donating. I have looked again and yes it's TRUE this has not been posted in Fun and Laughter.😡

Behave, in your own town there are plenty of grade 2 listed buildings that have been suddenly burnt down and nobody batters an eyelid..

i will name a few..

Radcliffe school, the centre building was listed.. a proposal was made to demolish and build a new super school.. it was rejected.. the building "suddenly" burnt down.

Moston Brook high school (albeit not in oldham/chadderton but in neighbouring Moston) same again, land needed for re generation.. Set alight

***** UP AND COMING FIRE SOON NEAR YOU *******

Hertford Mill (albeit in a total shyte hole of your OL9 postcode) Oldham Council is now submitting a Listed Building Consent application seeking the total demolition of all structures within Hartford Mill and for the cleared site to be left fenced and secure.

Probably will get rejected and fire will commence..

Not to mention the old rail storage building at the top of park road.. --

Did anybody batter an eye lid?? no...

Notre dame burns down and people are singing hymms in the street... what is wrong with people?? it will be rebuilt.. it will not be lost.. its as building and nobody was hurt..

I did try to mention in my second to last post..

Accidents in france are punishable by law and carry upto 4 years in prison.. presidents pleasure = prison..

Behave, in your own town there are plenty of grade 2 listed buildings that have been suddenly burnt down and nobody batters an eyelid..

i will name a few..

Radcliffe school, the centre building was listed.. a proposal was made to demolish and build a new super school.. it was rejected.. the building "suddenly" burnt down.

Moston Brook high school (albeit not in oldham/chadderton but in neighbouring Moston) same again, land needed for re generation.. Set alight

***** UP AND COMING FIRE SOON NEAR YOU *******

Hertford Mill (albeit in a total shyte hole of your OL9 postcode) Oldham Council is now submitting a Listed Building Consent application seeking the total demolition of all structures within Hartford Mill and for the cleared site to be left fenced and secure.

Probably will get rejected and fire will commence..

Not to mention the old rail storage building at the top of park road.. --

Did anybody batter an eye lid?? no...

Notre dame burns down and people are singing hymms in the street... what is wrong with people?? it will be rebuilt.. it will not be lost.. its as building and nobody was hurt..
People pay to visit this place it's a landmark for tourist all over the World. Would you pay to go and visit your options???.I am pretty sure the Council have had there reasons for demolishing these buildings surely K???.

People pay to visit this place it's a landmark for tourist all over the World. Would you pay to go and visit your options???.I am pretty sure the Council have had there reasons for demolishing these buildings surely K???.

Paying to visit a church?? paying to visit france ?? 😂😂😂

I certainly wouldn't pay to visit a church but i understand people have their own opinions and likes etc..

As for the buildings in question, yes the council had their reasons.. the buildings where protected by law until they bacame unsafe due to fire,,

Paying to visit a church?? paying to visit france ?? 😂😂😂

I certainly wouldn't pay to visit a church but i understand people have their own opinions and likes etc..

As for the buildings in question, yes the council had their reasons.. the buildings where protected by law until they bacame unsafe due to fire,,
Try going to York Minster m8.Half the Church is free then you have to pay 11.00 per Adult to see the other half lol.😳🤣🤣

Why do people care more about a >850 year old world famous medieval Cathedral than a couple of schools hardly anyone's ever heard of?
Over 30,000 visitors per day visited Notre Dame, an iconic piece of architecture and a symbol of the RC faith. Absolutely steeped in history which is irreplaceable.
Can't say anything about the schools as I've never heard of them. Former pupils may miss them but probably not.

Still, it's a bit of a puzzler :rolleyes:

I'm sure the Vatican could help out a bit. Even though the building is owned by the French government.

I bet there is a clause somewhere whereby the Vatican gets money from Notre Dame.

I'm sure the Vatican could help out a bit. Even though the building is owned by the French government.

I bet there is a clause somewhere whereby the Vatican gets money from Notre Dame.

Have a whip round on here, or sell some of your back stock of weed... im sure the readers of horse and hound will be delighted.

Have a whip round on here, or sell some of your back stock of weed... im sure the readers of horse and hound will be delighted.

I'll whip the charlatans into Vatican City.

Back