not sure, but look like a satelite

Almost definitely a satellite, or perhaps even a piece of space debris, there are hundreds if not thousands of discarded rocked bodies and defunkt satellites orbiting around up there ad-infinitum. Many "LEO's" (low earth orbit) are visible by the naked eye up to a hour or so after sun-down or same before dawn. I spotted Tiangong the other night (China's answer to the ISS) and it was going at some rate!
You should be able to find out what your one was on Heavens-above.com. Enter your long & lat then click on "Daily predictions for brighter satellites" change the date to when you took the pic & see which one matches the time. Note that the lower the 'magnitude', the brighter it looks. Anything over 2.5 is very dim indeed & probably only visible if local light pollution is low.
Conditions here are very favourable for LEO-spotting; clear skies & warm evenings, light pollution not too bad. 10 min's away on the bike & I can see the Milky Way + all sorts of stuff moving about.

Nice pic BTW! :thumbsup:

nice one, will if i done it right? it was the Cosmos 304 Rocket 22.09 on the 30th :) so not so bad, just need to work on the noise levels

I came across an innovative way of removing unwanted noise a while back, though I've never tried it. Simply take another picture with the lens cap on and stack the two images in such a way that one 'subtracts' from the other. There is probably a fancy name for it but it sounds like it should work. What iso setting were you using?

I came across an innovative way of removing unwanted noise a while back, though I've never tried it. Simply take another picture with the lens cap on and stack the two images in such a way that one 'subtracts' from the other. There is probably a fancy name for it but it sounds like it should work. What iso setting were you using?

Dark-frame subtraction it is.

Back