not happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

ave just been to see me mam and shes just told me that some thieving swine has just stolen 1000 pound out of her bank account ano its her own fault in away as she replyed to an email from barcleys asking her to update her email address she would not ov even noticed but her statement come thought this morning.and all the bank have said is that weve just got to leave it with them and they will sort it out for us
this really pi**es me off cos ive told her not to reply to any email asking for any sort of information about her and since its close to christmas aswell

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hi

shame that .................i think i read about that in scams few days ago ............................i recieved the bill gates fraud email the other day
bunch of a_____holes

Ohh dear, I feel for ya m8ty....I wouldn't hold your breath on getting the money back...
I think the banks line is going to be, you gave them the information, so it's your fault...
Make sure you report it to the police

Just another thought, if the money was removed electronically, check the T&C of the account for online fraud protection (even if the bank 'say' tough..). Does your Mum have Sentinel card protection, if you've registered any cards associated with that account, you may be able to claim some money back from them...
Hope that helps..

Last edited:
Im gutted for u m8 :(
Ive had about 5 of these lately from Barclays and reprted spoof to them so Im sure they must be aware of it I wish I posted a warning about it now :(
sorry to hear this news LittleJohn :(

feel really sorry for you and your mum,hope everything turns out ok m8, and i hope them bastereds die

cheers guys i think she's learned her lesson now an expensive one at that

Thought I'd bump this...today I've had in my spam folder messages claiming to be from Barclays, Halifax & Lloyds...all wanting me to confirm my details :mad: :flame:

Please remind everyone not to reply to these types of mail...they are all thieving fraudsters!!!

lone.gunman said:
Thought I'd bump this...today I've had in my spam folder messages claiming to be from Barclays, Halifax & Lloyds...all wanting me to confirm my details :mad: :flame:

Please remind everyone not to reply to these types of mail...they are all thieving fraudsters!!!

thank's for the info m8.............:Cheers:

lone.gunman said:

That's bad news mate, it's bad enough when it happens to someone you know, but when it's your mum, it hurts twice as much.

I don't let them even get as far as a spam box. I've set it to:
anything containing spam, do not download from server.

Back