nose and ear trimmer

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys - funny how as you get older hair starts growing out of places that you dont want, yet where its needed it wont grow....lol :proud:...anyway can anyone recommend a good trimmer, almost as close as pulling the hairs out..tried a few but not very good, ie rotary type...what is the best and gives a good result for ear and nose hair..?ta

whatever one you go for put in a decent battery, don't risk it stopping while still attached to your nasal or ear hair,

If I was going to get one might get this

Hi guys - funny how as you get older hair starts growing out of places that you dont want, yet where its needed it wont grow....lol :proud:...anyway can anyone recommend a good trimmer, almost as close as pulling the hairs out..tried a few but not very good, ie rotary type...what is the best and gives a good result for ear and nose hair..?ta

If you just use a tweezers johnny it might hurt a little but the hairs will take much longer to grow back.

thanks guys...actually i looked at all those on amazon, except the babyliss one...now i have to make a choice...

If you just use a tweezers johnny it might hurt a little but the hairs will take much longer to grow back.

lol...tried that...but damm it make your eyes water..mind you after a few pulls your nose goes numb...want something quick and simple...

Back