Norton

carrieann

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have tried to uninstall Norton from my computer but everytime I try to download panda antivirus it says I still have norton but I can`t find it anywhere does anyone know where it might be hiding

beg to differ on that mate Bit defender was the best in 2006 still no1 i think then there is Nod32 , kerpersky , avast .to mention a few

kaspersky for me i had a rar file nortons let me open it as did avg put kaspersky on comp went to open the rar file and it told me it had malware

I think in terms of Antivirus Software there is a top few, AVG, Kaspersky, Avast and NOD32. These names are always popping up. I think we can safely assume Norton is cr*p lol. But in terms of which one is best, I think the top few perform equally to an extent and its just personal choice in terms of ease of use, system resource, GUI and so on.
Personally I prefer Avast as I've been using it a while and got used to it. Also, it hasnt given me any problems.

There are a few good anti virus out there bit defender ,kaspersky ,Eset nod 32 which have shown good result in lab test if you go by internet sites

Back