Norton

carrieann

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have tried to uninstall Norton from my computer but everytime I try to download panda antivirus it says I still have norton but I can`t find it anywhere does anyone know where it might be hiding

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
beg to differ on that mate Bit defender was the best in 2006 still no1 i think then there is Nod32 , kerpersky , avast .to mention a few

scaffolder

Inactive User
Reaction score
kaspersky for me i had a rar file nortons let me open it as did avg put kaspersky on comp went to open the rar file and it told me it had malware

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think in terms of Antivirus Software there is a top few, AVG, Kaspersky, Avast and NOD32. These names are always popping up. I think we can safely assume Norton is cr*p lol. But in terms of which one is best, I think the top few perform equally to an extent and its just personal choice in terms of ease of use, system resource, GUI and so on.
Personally I prefer Avast as I've been using it a while and got used to it. Also, it hasnt given me any problems.

senna

Inactive User
Reaction score
There are a few good anti virus out there bit defender ,kaspersky ,Eset nod 32 which have shown good result in lab test if you go by internet sites

TEST