Northern ireland channel list

Hi Abu its for a friends tm600 with iq image, I told him to invest in a new box, such a headeache trying to get channel lists for it now especially regional ones like mine. I have never made a channel list and don't find I have the time or patience to do it.
regards kev

Add a # in front of the default London entry
Remove a # in front of the region you want.

Use notepad ++ or any linux compatible editor. Not to be confused with Windows notepad

Last edited:
Thankyou Abu for your help, is there much involved to editing the region as I know very little about editing?
regards kev
I see now the file I have to edit Abu after reading the pdf instructions, Took a while to get it edited properly but should be good now.
thankyou for all your help.
regards kev

Add a # in front of the default London entry
Remove a # in front of the region you want.

Use notepad ++ or any linux compatible editor. Not to be confused with Windows notepad
Hi Abu didn't see this post to now, I used windows notepad to edit it, maybe that's what made it harder to edit or did I do something wrong?. The file is exactly like it was with my region added by removing the # in front of it like you said to do.
regards kev

Nothing wrong, just easier to do with notepad++. Every line is separate as opposed to being grouped together.

Edit: sorry was being stupid earlier forgot to run the bouquets (yellow button) to get my region loaded.
Thanks Abu for all your help, couldn't have done it without you m8.
regards kev

Last edited:
Back