northeast area lost front row?

G

geordieonline

I know it was going to happen soon, just checking though...

Nearly all the front row channels were not working - rescanned and now it will only pick up 7 front row channels. Anyone else in the area lost them?

Thanks

when my box was working the other day i lost them all. by now my box is knackered so i cant check them all. what image are you using to at least get some?

mine went in south shields. tried loads of diffrent images but still none. must be that new service they launcehd stopped them broadcasting all

Hi Guys, Mine went off in Newcastle the other night ! I did a brute force scan and ive got channels 10 to 18 back but thats all ! Im using Sportser 1.73 ive tried other images but still only get channels 10 to 18 ! Suppose thats better than nowt ! Come on Newcastle Beat the Mackems !

Try this Brute Force File ! It fixed a broken Sagem box i had and got me sum of the front row channels back ! Good Luck m8

Last edited:
dgc808 said:
Hi Guys, Mine went off in Newcastle the other night ! I did a brute force scan and ive got channels 10 to 18 back but thats all ! Im using Sportser 1.73 ive tried other images but still only get channels 10 to 18 ! Suppose thats better than nowt ! Come on Newcastle Beat the Mackems !
I use the same 'sportser 1.73' and have the same channels 10 to 18, do you think the barstewards are just teasing us - letting us know us boss:)
dgc808 - we'll stuff the Mackems :Cheers: (errrm well I hope : tosser : 's)

yeah i only have a few as well.....better than none i guess........mackems and tackems.....yi all ganning doon...

Front row is being replaced by video on demand in all areas (eventually), so enjoy it while it lasts. Video on demand won't work with the dbox without some SERIOUS messing about, and even then you can only watch what someone else has ordered :)

Back