Northampton Services

SwampyUK1961

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any one got the latest Service files for the Northampton Area.

There is one in the Service download section but I think its out of date

So my GF says shes getting error channel unavailable.........

Iv even tried talking her through how to do an Image flash ........

But we all know wot women r like no offence to mrsdigi and any other female members of this bril forum who know wot ther doing..........:)

But my GF hasnt got a clue :((

HELP !!!!

SwampyUK1961 said:
Any one got the latest Service files for the Northampton Area.

There is one in the Service download section but I think its out of date

So my GF says shes getting error channel unavailable.........

Iv even tried talking her through how to do an Image flash ........

But we all know wot women r like no offence to mrsdigi and any other female members of this bril forum who know wot ther doing..........:)

But my GF hasnt got a clue :((

HELP !!!!

if its a newish image you should get a perfect scan for that area m8 all channels with fast scan off no problems m8

sounds a little sexest m8 there

but i know what you mean

cheers

gav12345 said:
if its a newish image you should get a perfect scan for that area m8 all channels with fast scan off no problems m8

sounds a little sexest m8 there

but i know what you mean

cheers

neah not sexest

you try telling her how to do it
I was at it for 4hrs explaining how to do it took an hour for her to plug the cables into the comp and dbox......... she said she wants it done before xmas ( yeah right ) think shes gonna hav to post the box up to me for me to put the Image on, then I`ll post it back then she can do the scan and sort the bouquets out how she wants them, just wait till I hav to explain how to do that.......:(

Any one in the Northampton area whos got a laptop and has an hour to spare can you go and sort it out for her ........ NOT TO SORT HER ........ I CAN DO THAT WITHOUT ANY HELP ..............

Other than me trying to explain how to do it, or she sends the box up, or she waits till just after xmas and brings it up for me to sort it out ..........mmmmmm

ah well such is life

Back