Northampton area lost channels

G

g7cgn

Hi gang
hope sum1 can help me out wi this .......
I did a dbox2 for my gf a while ago, abt 4 weeks ago she lost ITV1 C4 n I think C5, also she lost most of her front row channels think she said she had 1 - 10 not sure but I can find out, wen she cums bck off her holiday.
Hav they changed to VOD
Is ther any new bouquets n services files available, so I can redo her dbox2
cheers Steve
n tnxs for any help

derekwd

Inactive User
Reaction score
The best thing to do is do a scan, that way you will get all channels inc. the new ones.
Make sure you have a latest image on though as older ones wernt so good at scanning.
You cant go wrong with gavs latest image, that will get em all.

fatblerk

Inactive User
Reaction score
;)
g7cgn said:
Hi gang
hope sum1 can help me out wi this .......
I did a dbox2 for my gf a while ago, abt 4 weeks ago she lost ITV1 C4 n I think C5, also she lost most of her front row channels think she said she had 1 - 10 not sure but I can find out, wen she cums bck off her holiday.
Hav they changed to VOD
Is ther any new bouquets n services files available, so I can redo her dbox2
cheers Steve
n tnxs for any help
Northampton's fine m8, a few channels moved about a month or so ago so just do a scan to update your services ...
I may even post the latest working files later ......

G

g7cgn

re: main post

Tnxs guys
I cant do a scan Im up north n shes dwn south......... + she aint got a bloody clue wot to do, so shes bringing her box up wen she cums up, if she remembers, is another thing ( a blonde thing )..........lol
tnxs fatblerk for the service n bouguet files, Iv had a look at them n they doesnt hav ITV4 ......... any chance in redoing it wi ITV4 included .
tnxs agn guys

TEST