Nokia Dbox2

vasli1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I have just orderd a nokia dbox 2, debug mode, neutrino and have got an email from the dealer who has attached all the intructions but some of it don't make sense ie

FIRST CHANNNEL SCAN:

Select your location!

Blue Key--->5 set my location.
The box restart then automatic.

Than dbox key--->service--->channel scan--->scan for services (set all services)--->
Bouquet (set create new)--->fast scan (set off)--->background scan (set off)--->start scan.

Should I ignore the above and follow the beginners guide and download the image myself.

I'd wait until it turns up first mate and see what image is on it. The instructions sound about right to me.

yes wait

i was in the same situation, with image ready, but dbox was all ready, all it needed was a scan

If you have set your location using the Blue button menu, you can set fast scan and background scan to ON. That's the whole point of setting your location. The seller doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Hi

Thanks for your help. I have now received the dbox2 and it was loaded with Commando 6 image. All I had to do was to set the location and scan for the services. I seem to get all the channels, but couple of times I lost all the channels and had to rescan and on one occasion it was stuck to MTV channel so I just pull the plug and started again. I wonder whats causing this?

Back