No update on image 1 and 2 ?

willywhite

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi having a few probs recently.

Done the no update but only on image 1 does it have to be done on 2 as well? If I havent done the update on image 2 is it pooped now.

Not going to be lifting chips etc. Too much like complicated, I know my limits.
+ shakey hAnDs

Also my clone modem goes off all the time. genuine new mates mac addy but seems to need reboot. sometimes every 5 mins, sometimes stays on a day. stays on all the time when file sharing. sometimes download 1 tiny email and goes off.

is this cos i havent done image 2 ?

Rite I think you have to do the commands for both images. I just did a ambit 200 lastnight with the commads and changed the mac. I dont know wat way the image 1 and 2 thing works could someone clear this up.

Also the modem is still up from 11 last night with no problems, fingers crossed ;)

as far as i no the new update goes to image 2 but i red on onther forum its best to do the 2 images

i think as you boot up you press 1 or 2 its a very long time since i used ambits so if i,m wrong someone say

Santa

666 is spot on when you boot the ambit in hyper terminal it will give the option of image 1 or 2. 1st image all you have to do is let the modem boot itself (image 1 is the default) then to do image 2 re boot modem and press 2 when it's asks how would you like to boot the modem.

have fun and don't forget you non firmware updates

Back