Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, see the no update

cd non-vol\snmp
max_dload_tries 0
write
cd \
reset

does this work, i have only tried it on a 200 with a 120 mac so i dont know if it has worked, as the 120 mac will reflect it anyway. I also have a 120 modem with a 100 mac and it has still not upgraded so i have just left this without the no update mod, has anyone found if the mod really works on any ambit?

Cheers

By looking around the other forums it does seem to work im on tw but people praise this method. I would be carefull with that 120 youve got though as a 100 mac wont reflect because the 100/120's use the same software.

bigballs said:
By looking around the other forums it does seem to work im on tw but people praise this method. I would be carefull with that 120 youve got though as a 100 mac wont reflect because the 100/120's use the same software.

Ok M8 thanks again, i havnt had a chance to check my mail to see if you sent them other things, just incase u think im not being thankful, i will just go ahead and do the update mod then on the 120 just incase it takes the update some day. Cheers

L33tpL4y4 said:
Ok M8 thanks again, i havnt had a chance to check my mail to see if you sent them other things, just incase u think im not being thankful, i will just go ahead and do the update mod then on the 120 just incase it takes the update some day. Cheers

As im in work and they have blocked all ex email services fs, lol.

jasperconran said:
it hasnt worked on a 120 ive tried mate .... But the 200 seem fine 4 the mo :)
cheers, i cant get it to work on a 200 m8 just says Unknown command: ? a well ill leave it for tonight starting to get abit late is this the right commands?

cd non-vol\snmp
max_dload_tries 0
write
cd \
reset

Thanks

pdev55 said:
I just tried it and it worked a treat on a 200 :Cheers:

you wont really know if it has worked onless u put a 200 mac on a 200. can some1 confirm this? or has some1 done it already? cheers

Back