no t stream-even when connecxted???

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys,ive got a 2000 pace that was working fine with a rom 10 mosc,(im ex cand w) just turned tv on to watch summat and nothing not even fta---so i redid my mosc-this time wi a rom 11 again nothing so me made a fun still nothing
so i checked eng menu and on card status its showing no t stream even tho its connected and ive tried a differant box on it and thats fine any ideas please i need my halmark fix seriously guys i do need help here

violentj said:
hi guys,ive got a 2000 pace that was working fine with a rom 10 mosc,(im ex cand w) just turned tv on to watch summat and nothing not even fta---so i redid my mosc-this time wi a rom 11 again nothing so me made a fun still nothing
so i checked eng menu and on card status its showing no t stream even tho its connected and ive tried a differant box on it and thats fine any ideas please i need my halmark fix seriously guys i do need help here

wont be the tuner
look in engineers menu
at the net id bet it is 09999
also the default frequency will have been reset as well
if so u will need libby and a serial cable to reset the netid
the frequency is set in engineers menu

ive tried swapping the tuner with the working box-no go
net id and default freq both right
also i tried putting on a 10 db attenuator and booting up wi no card i get fta but there choppy as hell

edit also in the status monitoring in eng menu i have a 302 post rs error 11 282750 and error 21 282750

and in dvb demob status ive got lots ov red bars and its showing as unlocked
help

Last edited:
sorry mate
probably best to check eng menue first of all as david says
in most cases
but i had this and hadto change the tunner to sort it
thanks davidh

just to make sure. the turner IS the one i cut talkback in isnt it

violentj said:
ive tried swapping the tuner with the working box-no go
net id and default freq both right
also i tried putting on a 10 db attenuator and booting up wi no card i get fta but there choppy as hell

edit also in the status monitoring in eng menu i have a 302 post rs error 11 282750 and error 21 282750

and in dvb demob status ive got lots ov red bars and its showing as unlocked
help
ok remove the attenuator
that is makeing the signal low
also in engineers menu
look for attenuation put this as low
this will boost the signal

see what the reds r like then

done all that david still with the loww/reds lock status unlocked,is there owt i could do wi libby

violentj said:
done all that david still with the loww/reds lock status unlocked,is there owt i could do wi libby

double check the default frequency
and try this u will have to set up netid and frequency again but it may work
use libby and clear nvram

default frequency is right for leeds 666.750 its the post rs errors that puzzel me the most i have no idea what they are

edit-the solder parts on the mobo where you screw the tuner onto it are these integral as the ones on here look damaged/scratched

Last edited:
just used libby to clear sram reset freq and net id.
still the same

i notice u said nvram is this differant to sram

The can that you screw the cable feed into is NOT the tuner, it's the CIM (cable interface module). The tuners are the two smaller cans that the CIM plugs into (and require desoldering to remove). However, if you're getting card status 'NO T-STREAM' regardless of whether the card is inserted then this suggests a power supply fault (this part of the power supply is common to the card reader and the tuners). Do a search, it's been discussed before, but sorry to say it ain't a simple fix...

and now after just being blank for a while it goes to the old purple please wait while update thing then restarts on the normal menu-its doin my head in now

bammy so which tuner do i change then silly me ive just been swapping cim s round,only get no t stream with a card-get card removed with no card

rite folks ive swapped both the tuners for ones i know work and now instead of it looping on the update thing i just have no channels -all the detail are right freq net id,and the dvb demob thing is still red-anyone have a fault finding guide or summat for the 2000

is it safe to assume you removed all splitters ect in your house and connected the box directly to the feed entering your house, befort messing with tuners ect...??
the post rss error rate you posted is indicative of very poor signal qaulity.
as for a guide for the 2000 - it was doubtless designed by some pace half wit as it suffers from so many faults. sadly any guide would be as thinck as the maplins catalogue LOL.

my advice - get yaself to leeds bootfair very earliy in the morning, you can pick up a box from there for 20-30 quide usually with a rom card in it. I'v had a few from there!!

yeah the box i took the tuners out of works fine with the faulty boxes tuners in,n every boot sale ive been to in leeds ive never seen any one wi boxes-shit id have got a few had i seen em-they make handy xmas pressies-cheaper than a bloody freeview box too

Back