No streams ?

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Using new firestick with catmouse and cyberflix
Also running real debrid all been ok till now lucky to get streams 4 or 5 and any film or series 2013 or above no streams at all anyone had this prob
Cheers

Give this a try

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If that doesn’t work try logging out or real debrid and logging back on the apps you use like cyberflix...

I use Cyberflix nearly everyday with no problem, however one of the kids watches Jack Ryan and She said she couldn't get the lastest episode's, so I think it depends on the shows you watch. Anyway to sort out her problem I put on unlock my tv and that found the Jack Ryan streams fine. I think the best way is to put on several apk's one will find what you want.

Last edited:
Never heard of unlock your tv apk before will slap it onto my Android box ;)

So does that pull links form all your apps installed on Android box ?

It should say Unlock My Tv, it's an adfree Cinema HD clone which seems to use different stream sources than Cyberflix and Typhoon which both couldn't find the latest Jack Ryans.

The Terrarium clone version is called Unlock My ttv and the current version is 2.0.5 but I haven't tried that yet.

Last edited:
nice one cheers m8 ;)

So is 7th September 2019 the new one ? 1.4.9

Last edited:
I have had this when my Real Debrid sub has expired without me realizing

Cheers for that cleared my real debrid downloads and put in unlock mytv which is a great app seems to be a lot better now but still no links on older series ?
Could one of you see if a series called ( the break ) gets any streams it's a 2016 drama I failed to get any streams on this ?

Cheers for that cleared my real debrid downloads and put in unlock mytv which is a great app seems to be a lot better now but still no links on older series ?
Could one of you see if a series called ( the break ) gets any streams it's a 2016 drama I failed to get any streams on this ?

Tried beetv and teatv and doesn’t even find the tv series.

Anyone got a virus free version of unlock mytv as it's showing Android.PUA.DebugKey on virusTotal.

Last edited:
same outcome
VirusTotal

doubt much to worry about couple more apks showing same Android.PUA.DebugKey on virusTotal.
are wow sports & USTV just for info

Last edited:
Back