No stream available ??????

piggy13

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As per title......Real Debrid and AllDebrid streams aren't working for me.........tried a few things after googleing......
Re Authorized them and still no joy......uninstalled kodi and reinstalled, but still no joy..........
Using Covenant and Neptune.....any pointers guys............I don't believe it......
Ahhhhhh....it's on a Fire TV........................................

Just tried the last Star Trek Discovery on Covenant and got 30+ Real-Debrid results and at least the 1st one worked (did not try any others, so your problem is not the Addon

Just tried the last Star Trek Discovery on Covenant and got 30+ Real-Debrid results and at least the 1st one worked (did not try any others, so your problem is not the Addon

Got me turning the old cogs round........and you are correct. Changed my location (VPN) and hey presto........
The addon I tried was Death Streams RD and this actually had a pop up that said my ip not allowed....so.... Covenant don't do that, they just won't work. So if anyone reading my shite thread has a problem.....try changing your location....worked for me...:D

Back