No sports :O

Gun_Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok guys so I have made two new AU funs with Charlies files. (thanks mate)
But the thing is this everything was working fine like 2 weeks ago and now I have done something cos I love to mess about with everything and now I have put the version 3 AU on both cards that was working fine before now is not :O
In a nut shell I get most channels I get movies 1 to 8 or 9 but not sports or MTV what’s going on here lads?
And yes I left the boxes for like 4 hours to sort them selves out and still nothing ????

Ok so i just jtagged the boxes and got the IRD and BK made an AU fun with V3 on a fun4. Before when i started this post i had one digit wrong on the BK so i thought "ahhhh" that is why i was not getting any channels. But even now after 30 mins with the new card and new BK and IRD which I am sure are 100% correct I am still not getting all channels. On like CNN its says "temp unavailable come back later" By the way i am in a TW area.

I got up today and still no channels still just free to air and movies no documentaries, music or sports. Dose any one have the same problem with their boxes?

Back