No sports, news/docs and music chans ???

Gun_Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have had this prob now for like 3 days I should have post this here to start with I don’t know why I didn’t but hey I know that you guys will have an idea as to what the hell is going on.

This is the story so far….

Ok guys so I have made two new AU funs with Charlies files. (thanks mate)
But the thing is this everything was working fine like 2 weeks ago and now I have done something cos I love to mess about with everything and now I have put the version 3 AU on both cards that was working fine before now is not :O
In a nut shell I get most channels I get movies 1 to 8 or 9 but not sports or MTV what’s going on here lads?
And yes I left the boxes for like 4 hours to sort them selves out and still nothing ????

Ok so I just jtagged the boxes and got the IRD and BK made an AU fun with V3 on a fun4. Before when I started this post i had one digit wrong on the BK so I thought "ahhhh" that is why I was not getting any channels. But even now after 30 mins with the new card and new BK and IRD which I am sure are 100% correct I am still not getting all channels. On like CNN its says "temp unavailable come back later" By the way I am in a TW area.

I got up today and still no channels still just free to air and movies no documentaries, music or sports. Dose any one have the same problem with their boxes?

Your getting some pay channels so your IRD and BK are correct. Are you sure your netid and frequency are correct?

how many splitters have you got in the line???? see how strong your signal is

I think that you are bang on money here ice but thing is I cant seem to get it to change. On page 1 I have set the frequency to 515.000 and that stays fine but when you get to page 13 of 18 the frequency is 666.750. I changed that last time to 515.000 and warmreset the box left it for 5 mins. Then went back to the engineers menu and it had changed again on page 13 but still 515.000 on page one ??? you know how to make it change and stay like it?

The signal is +2-3 DB lol I stole a Swires meter from TW when I worked there :p

I think that you are bang on money here ice but thing is I cant seem to get it to change. On page 1 I have set the frequency to 515.000 and that stays fine but when you get to page 13 of 18 the frequency is 666.750. I changed that last time to 515.000 and warmreset the box left it for 5 mins. Then went back to the engineers menu and it had changed again on page 13 but still 515.000 on page one ??? you know how to make it change and stay like it?

If it is still on 515.000 on page 2 that should be ok. What frequency is 515.000?

North London TW 40985 515.000 ??

Yup that is right mate but as i say page one its set to 515.000 and the netid is 40985 but when you go to page 13 of 18 it has changed to 666.750. Even when i change it to 515.000 on that page and then reset the box its just seem to change its self to 666.750 again so i am just going around in circles.

Ok so i changed it again this time it looks like it has stayed BUT! now i am not even getting one channel do you think that this is because it is an old NTHELL box and i am in a TW area. By the way it is still using the old NTHELL EPG so do you think that it needs to be flash with the TW EPG if so how the hell do you do that?
I mean i have seen boxes that have NTHELL printed in white on the front of them but have the TW EPG so i think that this is what is need to be done to this box?
And before you ask its a PACE DL4000-N

It could be the fact that the box is for NTL to be honest if you would just get a box meant for TW you wouldnt have had 99% of the problems you've had.

the thing is though Ice is that one of the boxes is ex NTHELL but the other is pure TW and has the same problem ??? I used the same files on both cards and they are both getting movies and free to air stuff but no sports or new/docs ?

Even tho virgin have taken over and seemingly joined all cc's together into one supplier you should still treat the areas as if they are TW / EX_C&W & Pure NTL and its possible that some areas have changed their freq' so if you dont have a kosher box you might have to ask a close neighbour if you could check their settings if possible on their box to see otherwise its trial and error but it is best to stick to boxes which are suitable to your original CC suplier.
I would try changing your freq' to the default one just to see what happens being as it want to stay on it.

Clive.

im having excat same problems tried all the AU Funcard methods with Funcard4

and on 2 different pace Boxes ?? cant understand it been happening since Sat

My setting are all correct for the area code + netid is okay

hd box is okay and tried a SA4000 Thats ok too seems only to be the pace
DI 1000t's thats not getting all channels--weird one this

Bonni did you get to the bottom of all this? If so please get back to me I would love to know what is behind all this.

I have just got off the phone to my mate who said that he thinks that TW have changed the default frequency in North London to 411.000 But I have tried that and still nothing also I tried 323.000 and 467.000 no luck on any of them tbh. Dose any one know what the default is now?

Back