No sound on Sagem box !!!!!!!

spen737

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have got a Sagem Dbox2 2x and there is no sound coming out the scarts or the rca sockets, it has sporster 1.73. can anyone help
cheers

have you tried a different scart lead
Or a different image
Liam is about he may be able to advise you more
Hope this helps.

spen737 said:
I have got a Sagem Dbox2 2x and there is no sound coming out the scarts or the rca sockets, it has sporster 1.73. can anyone help
cheers

wow m8 im glad that no sound comes out of my scart socket i would be worried about that lol

as Fergalsworld said double check scart leads then you should change them if no joy as sometimes the pins mess up as did my old one and when i changed it its fine now

let us know how you got on m8

I have reflased the box with Next gen image and still get no sound at all. All the channels are working correctly and epg is fine but no sound on any. I also removed the modem out of the box.

Can anyone help cheers

spen737 said:
I have reflased the box with Next gen image and still get no sound at all. All the channels are working correctly and epg is fine but no sound on any. I also removed the modem out of the box.

Can anyone help cheers

did you change the SCART LEAD M8

I tried the scart lead on my other box and it worked fine, and no I did not press the mute button LOL I am stupid but not that stupid

the only explanation I have come accross to bad sound is due to 'dry soldering' joints inside the box, and if thats the case then the box has to be opened up and some of the soldering has to be reflowed (I think thats the right term?). But if you've tried everything else then well thats the last resort, unless you've got a set of speakers or amp that takes digital optical input.

Back