No sound on one channel

harveybham

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i was going through my channels today and they work perfect my brother tuned into disney channel there was picture but no sound. all the other channels work perfect just disney channel not working. i took the plug out the wall and statred the dbox again i then put disney channel on and i heard some sound but then 5 secs later it turned off. what is going on ? is this a fault with the channel? any else got this problem

I just checked, there are 2 audio streams
change to the other one.
on my box green button select the empty 1, english (AC3) has no sound.

Hope this helps

Have Fun

hi thanks for the information but for some reason the sound is now working by its own.

I get this quite often on CNN. Zapping back and forth a few times usually sorts it out.

hi this problems has come back to me ! my disney channel has no sound, disney channel +1 works fine as well as all the other chanels. i have tried zapping back and forth and still no luck! can some one tell me how to change the audio stream? like ellie 1998 sed in the reply

harveybham said:
hi this problems has come back to me ! my disney channel has no sound, disney channel +1 works fine as well as all the other chanels. i have tried zapping back and forth and still no luck! can some one tell me how to change the audio stream? like ellie 1998 sed in the reply

Green button on the remote on the image I use.

my green button takes me to digital radio stations i have tried looking trough the menus to look for audio stream and i cant see it. im using sportster uk04 image

the thing is mate im a real noob at this kind of stuff. i only heard of Dbox about 6 weeks ago when i bought my box for 150 pound. so at the moment i have no idea how to connect to pc. actually i do throught the eternet port at the back to my card on my pc using a patch over cable but after that im lost

i hope this helps as this is what taught me and hopefully it will teach you

cheers

thank you a lot mate this pdf is perfect im sure within a week i will know how to do things with the dbox again thanks a lot

I don't mean dbox button then green

Just hit the green button

Been a while since I used UK04 so it may be different.

update.......................................................................................

I just put UK04 on and it does have a bug where it goes to radio instead of showing optional audio streams. This function works correctly in ultra in 1.72 mode and I have just put on Gavs (1.73) image and the green button works correctly in this also.

You seem pretty conversant with ftp so ftp your bouquet and service files from /var/tuxbox/config/zapit to your computer and change to either Gavs image or ultra then you will get working audio streams on the channel you require.

There maybe another way to switch the stream in UK04 I didn't look.

No games or webcams gav, I take it your box isn't online ?

Have Fun

Have Fun

i dont know if this helps but i have found something out. if i restart the dbox and turn it back on the sound on disney channel will work but as soon as the EPG is found the sound will then turn off. like i said i dunno if it helps but it might

harveybham said:
i dont know if this helps but i have found something out. if i restart the dbox and turn it back on the sound on disney channel will work but as soon as the EPG is found the sound will then turn off. like i said i dunno if it helps but it might

all i can say is reflash your box m8 with this one

2x
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LF15N18NQLPP0E9Y66M8Q81RJ

1x

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22AIIEEMY1DDT1M37Z8TDY9Y0E

i think you will have no more sound issues with this image

you must download it quick as its going to go any day now

cheers

Back