No sound on MUTV ON Mobdro

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi I have a Mobdro on a Firestick and Android box when I go on MUTV I have a picture but no sound on both devices all other channels are working. Any one else having the same problem Thanks in advance.

You are the lucky one lol
Sound ok here on Mob & LiveNet

@5amp If you go to the sport channels and scroll down there is another MUFC channel and that one had sound for me...

Hi I am on version 2.0.42 on Firestick and 2.0.36 on Android box that is now working the stick still off but I will check again tonight thanks for the replies.

Mines not working now either m8 lol

But if you scroll down a good bit there is a lesser quality one that the sound works on.

Live Net is that a addon
It is an android apk. If you install aptoide tv you can install and update many third party apps that are not available on google playstore ...

It is an android apk. If you install aptoide tv you can install and update many third party apps that are not available on google playstore ...
Hi you can download aptoide tv on to your android box then Live net on to your box is that correct.

Hi you can download aptoide tv on to your android box then Live net on to your box is that correct.
Yes and update it. Also install loads of third party android apps also like terrarium, showbox ect....

Back