No sky sports cricket?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the ashes on today, supposed to be on sky sports, done abm, but still couldn't get the cricket..just the message " this channel is not available anymore"..weird on both my duo2 and ultimo. Any ideas..ta

is this on VM all sports channels are gone down end of that on VM side

Renamed for The Ashes m8

The match was on Main Event today too

A couple of iptelly resellers had issues with the cricket channel earlier, most of them seem fixed now tho.
I put it down to the name change like they do for the darts at Xmas which usually takes them a couple of days to spot and rejig things, and watched it on Main event :)

A couple of iptelly resellers had issues with the cricket channel earlier, most of them seem fixed now tho.
I put it down to the name change like they do for the darts at Xmas which usually takes them a couple of days to spot and rejig things, and watched it on Main event :)

VM made a major change to its channel line up today, Sky sports and the Sky cinema SD channels were removed, no scan can bring them back, this is bad news for people who like sport on VM...because there is only Sky sports HD channels left...which cant be viewed on CS anymore.

Last edited:
why did they remove the SD channels

I meant to ask was why remove them from broadcasting, why not change encryption as they did with the HD Sports channels
Because they are forcing everybody to take there HD cardless boxes (tivo and v6) then CS will be gone once everybody has moved to them....no card = no CS

Gold and a few other channels had the SD versions removed months ago

Last edited:
Back