No SKY HD DM800SE HD

mightyfoot

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just received my DM800se HD Clone, i have flashed it with the latest image
"Nemesis2.6 DM800se-SVN-110r0-ramiMAHER.nfi" and scanned in the satellites for Astra 28.2 (Sky) and all ok so far, then i have set up cccam 2.3.0 and entered my box key into the generated config file (cccam.cfg) after it was made using config creator 0.9.0.0
The problem i have is im getting all the channels including the fta HD channels but i dont get the sky hd channels?
it is part of my package as i have multi-room on both hd boxes? the other chanels are decoding and i have tested it by taking out the card on a encrypted channel? picture goes off after seconds, also the gold key is in the osd menu and cccam 2.3.0 is displayed in the top of the osd.

Can anyone shed any light as to what can be wrong please.
PS i have removed all the satellites and re scanned from setup but it still the same.

as above mate

i am guessing you have had the card in original reciever

as above mate

i am guessing you have had the card in original reciever

Thank for the fast reply guys, yep i have the sky subscription until 09-09-13 when it will be switched off.
If i put the card back in the sky hd box it all works.!

I will take a look at the above mentioned thread from wiz569 and see if i can shed some light on it then report back.

Hi Wiz569,

Thanks for the thread some very interesting information..! am i right to in thinking then that i can not use my original sky card in my dreambox? i am not card sharing and i dont intend to set up card sharing, i just thought that the card should work in any sat box? but im guessing it has to be an official sky hd box or its going to eventually die unless a workaround is found?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wiz569,

Thanks for the thread some very interesting information..! am i right to in thinking then that i can not use my original sky card in my dreambox? i am not card sharing and i dont intend to set up card sharing, i just thought that the card should work in any sat box? but im guessing it has to be an official sky hd box or its going to eventually die unless a workaround is found?

You can use it,but you wont get all the channels :)

Hi thanks for the reply,

I am sincerely sorry if i am being a pain, i am of the understanding that you can view sky hd from any compatible satellite device as long as you also have a legitimate sky subscription? is this then no longer true? and you must obtain one of their sky officially endorsed digi boxes..!

since card been in official box the HD channels wont work in any other reciever

as for the paid sd channels they may or may not work

cant say here as not at that stage yet

since card been in official box the HD channels wont work in any other reciever

as for the paid sd channels they may or may not work

cant say here as not at that stage yet

Oh i see! well thank you all very much for the valuable information at least i know the box is working as it should be and the issue is with the card.

Just out of curiosity? does the card know somehow that its an official box? the reason i ask is because when i put the card in the box at my caravan it works and i get all the HD channels except the movies? when we visit often at weekends i just put the card in and it gives me all the channels, the box is also a Sky HD box and i have never told sky i have this third sky box.

Back