No satellite signal

traga

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed random(ish) "no satellite signal" messages recently? I've seen it on a couple of different boxes (on different lnbs) randomly on various channels. It only started to occur after the last software update.

I thought it could be the lnbs or boxes, but the both of them!

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Maybe the weather m8 as your dishs are only 40cm and round my neck of the woods every one has problems with there sly dish's.

A biger dish would give you a better signel.

william-1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its got a lot to do with the channel line up,starts with Astra 2D on BBC1 & if you do not subscibe,Since i renewd my subs for 70p per month for 3 months
special offer when i asked for contract to be terminated,the problem went away,so it is in the software.

BIG BAD BILL

Inactive User
Reaction score
traga said:
Has anyone noticed random(ish) "no satellite signal" messages recently? I've seen it on a couple of different boxes (on different lnbs) randomly on various channels. It only started to occur after the last software update.

to be honest ... no.. but maybe it happens when i've left the peoples house:)

do notice it on old Pace boxes .... they're fecked usually

traga

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I'm using an 80cm offset for my main dish, so I think I'll swap out the lnbs when I can be bothered to get the ladders out!

lionhart99

Inactive User
Reaction score
traga said:

I had this problem with couple of channels others were fine and made some adjustment to dish ...problem solved: bat :

TEST