No QVC...!!!

safire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys...I gotta Dreambox 500c (Geniune from DVB24) in exC&W running DIORJ 0.6...but no matter what image i try i cannot get QVC...!!!

I.ve used:-

DW 1.5 & 1.6
DIORJ 0.3 & 0.6
Gemini 3.30
Neutrino dreamplus 0.8

None of these show QVC ( Even though it is displayed in the EPG)...I got no boosters or splitters...all channels have an SNR of 93-94% and all the channels that should work, do...!!!

Any ideas guys...!!!

Thanks In Advance...!!!

If all other channels work ok then it's probably working on another channels somewhere.

It's shit anyway!

Why for the life of me would anyone want QVC? lol

I knew this would happen...LOL

It''s just that everything else works fine and i'm curious as to why QVC isn't working...!!!

@Devilfish...I have checked through all the channels and i can't find it broadcasting on another channel ( ie SM9_ETV scenario )

Maybe it's been taken off the air. You've tried 4 images so I think we can safely say it's not that. All other channels are working for it's not the emu or the box. I don't think it's the signal because all other channels are working. Only thing left it cable company intervention. Do you have a subbed box to check?

Maybe it's been taken off the air. You've tried 4 images so I think we can safely say it's not that. All other channels are working for it's not the emu or the box. I don't think it's the signal because all other channels are working. Only thing left it cable company intervention. Do you have a subbed box to check?

Will check with my sammy subbed box and get back to you...!!!

Thanks Devilfish...!!!

Okay...Checked with my subbed box and QVC is transmitting just fine...so it's definately still being transmitted...!!!

Just find it strange that my dreambox is not displaying the channel even though the EPG is their with full channel listing...!!!

I only get a black screen...!!!

all I can think of is getting someone to post the freq for it for u to input manually
maybe that would work

What area ? this is TW Lanarkshire

"250";"QVC";"QVC";"0";"199";"01";"1127";"61472";"627000";"V";"6952000";"2313";"2314";"1001";"0";"6144";"0";"4";"0";"0";

What area ? this is TW Lanarkshire

"250";"QVC";"QVC";"0";"199";"01";"1127";"61472";"627000";"V";"6952000";"2313";"2314";"1001";"0";"6144";"0";"4";"0";"0";

Thanks XDBox2...but i'm in exC&W London...!!!

Don't think this will work for me...!!!

this is an export from bouquetter i guess you could paste into a txt file and import into your services:

QVC Shopping 1 999,9 Cable 594750 6952000 V 3/4 231 128 61472 0 225

I'm east london, N*L

this is an export from bouquetter i guess you could paste into a txt file and import into your services:

I'm east london, N*L

Thanks for that g33za...will try it out and let you know how i get on...!!!

Is this working for you at the mo...???

yups works fine, although to be honest i never watch QVC. I did notice last night the transponder seem to have a few more channels (do have them to hand) but it might be worth checking if they are coming through too.

Back