No Ppv & No Atmega 163!!

pinking

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I am aware that the ATMEGA 163 cards have gone off and I can't get mine back on for some reason. So I have been using the card that I paid the next man to sort out. That was before I learned how to programme a card myself.

But My atmega card went off a couple of weeks ago and I can't that to work. So that is why I have been using the other guys card. He said that will go off soon as well.

So, has anyone found out how to get the atmega card to work? Also, the PPV channels have gone off on the current card!

I am sure other people have had the same problem. And apologies in advance if I am repeating the post!

Please help!

Many thanks in advance!

dont no who your cc is, but atmegas will only a/u in ex c +w now. you will need to get yourself a mosc . regarding your ppv sounds like vod has hit you.

Hi pinking

Just put the new key's into the card , and it will work again , the card will not AU any more, so you will have to program the card every time the keys change.

Cheers Garry

Re-prog the AtMega worked for me too

garrytate said:
Hi pinking

Just put the new key's into the card , and it will work again , the card will not AU any more, so you will have to program the card every time the keys change.

Cheers Garry

Gary's spot on, just re-prog your card but use new keys for 0 & 1 and it works. It been on now for about a week here's hoping it will last till xmas!!

Cheers Keith

Try the new fix thats out for the au atmega

In downloads

Back