no permission

P

pipehose

tryig to down load loader and patch for 1500 series i will not give me permission to do this

this is the message i get

pipehose, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

this is what i keep getting

pipehose, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Okay I'll download the patch/loader and up via Rapidshare.de ?

chrome

cheers thnks alot
how do i check on box its loaded correctly

If you have followed the instructions laid out in the guides, go to your System Menu...........System Information ... and you will see the loader date ie 17.10.05 and at the bottom the tabs CAS and BISS.

If the patch has been activated go to a scrambled channel that has been unlocked (not all have!) and you should be able to view it.

Hispasat 30w and Hotbird 13e are two good places to test the patch.

chrome

Back