No need to open a discussion

Ah I see, because one thread got out of hand automatically means that every other thread will go the same way.

We have had threads on all sorts of touchy subjects that havn't needed closing.

Of course if negative nelly steps in and trys to wreck things before they start then it's a no go anit it.

Ah I see, because one thread got out of hand automatically means that every other thread will go the same way.

We have had threads on all sorts of touchy subjects that havn't needed closing.

Of course if negative nelly steps in and trys to wreck things before they start then it's a no go anit it.

True. It's tough being a mod. :Cheers:

Damed if you do and damed if you don't. But hey discuss till your heart's content.

Like I said, give the thread a chance before spouting pap about not being able to discuss stuff, if you know what I mean.

so he can't debunk the debunking ? ;(

Of course he can and I have no doubt Donnie will do his homework on it.

To me the front page on that link states it very clearly.

Don’t believe us without evaluating our arguments and checking the references we provide either (we’re as likely to make mistakes as anyone else). Look into the claims yourself, discover both sides of the argument, and make your own mind up. The truth deserves nothing less.

Personally I don't need that link as I have read plenty from both sides for years and my mind is made up.

its actually a very good site, someone has clearly gone through all the evidence available to the public and given some very reasonable and balanced statements.

Its quite refreshing to see this sort of work take place on the internet. Should give a lot of people cause to remove their tinfoil hats for a bit of head scratching.

Its an interesting site however its just someone's or a teams view/opinion on events. Theres alot of speculation in parts especially the flight path taken by the plane that hit the Pentagon. TBH its no more conclusive than me making things up based on my opinion and a few possibilities.

I think thats largely the point - not to give you answers but to make you think about the question instead.

I think thats largely the point - not to give you answers but to make you think about the question instead.

Yes but would someone who went to the same trouble and started a site based on "exposing the conspiracy truth" be applauded the same way or just frowned upon?

No one will ever know the truth about everything that happened that day, and there's far too many details that just don't fit for me.

What makes me laugh if someone people on this forum look down upon you for having a different view. However i watched the BBC documentary earlier this week and there's actual EXPERTS who are divided. So for the majority of us trying to understand with no background then its odd for people to judge others views.

In particular im talking about WTC7 where the majority of EXPERTS say it was clearly a controlled demolition and a few (some working closely for the government) say it wasn't a demolition.

And lets not even get started on the fact Steinway (WTC7 owner) had recently take out a billion dollar insurance deal which continently covered terrorist attacks! Or the fact in an interview he says he said to the Chief fire officer to just "pull it".

Last edited:
one thing i will say. if you say you honestly believe there's Nothing whatsoever in the 'conspiracy' theories of 9/11 and the basic obvious proof presented everywhere you look then you are either a bit thick and haven't done ur homework, in denial or working for the powers that be :Clap:

i suspect some here are in denial having served the armed forces etc., because obviously for you to admit there is a conspiracy means you have to admit ur/was part of the problem, not a nice revelation. you can only deny the truth for so long my friends.

no one can change my mind on this. no one.

:Cheers:

one thing i will say. if you say you honestly believe there's Nothing whatsoever in the 'conspiracy' theories of 9/11 and the basic obvious proof presented everywhere you look then you are either a bit thick and haven't done ur homework, in denial or working for the powers that be :Clap:

i suspect some here are in denial having served the armed forces etc., because obviously for you to admit there is a conspiracy means you have to admit ur/was part of the problem, not a nice revelation. you can only deny the truth for so long my friends.

no one can change my mind on this. no one.

:Cheers:

No one is trying to change your mind, go to the link read follow the links within the link and come to your own conclusion, and when you have a logical answer to every question on how they pulled it off, I for one will be glad to listen

Back