Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VOTE NOW

Anyone Posting Any More Gg Jokes Will Receive A Temp Ban Without Futher Notice

You Have Been Warned

trippy said:
why is that then?
its bad taste m8,cant say I find all that kinda thing funny (like a few other members)

a lot of jokes atre bad taste but after all they are jokes

trippy said:
thats ur opinion ans I respect that :)but the forums opinion is not to have posts like that ;)

trippy said:

yep and its taking the piss of him and from the post I seen all because one member told the crew what to do. Thats how the post came across anyway

but why just gary gliiter jokes? Are you defending him or what?
After all the post doesn't say anything about paedophile jokes just gary glitter.
Whatever the case may be I think its a bit sad that you are saying we can tell sick jokes as long as they dont involve gary glitter.

Shipoftheline said:
yep and its taking the piss of him and from the post I seen all because one member told the crew what to do. Thats how the post came across anyway

? I have always deleted bad taste jokes ? And I am strong willed enough to make my on judgements without being guided, at least thats the way the post came across.

maybe Im wrong but I think its sick jokes accross the board m8

trippy said:
but why just gary gliiter jokes? Are you defending him or what?
After all the post doesn't say anything about paedophile jokes just gary glitter.
Whatever the case may be I think its a bit sad that you are saying we can tell sick jokes as long as they dont involve gary glitter.

Nope its just the case that his crop up more at the mo with him being the lastest one but we did the same for MJ and also for a number of natrual disasters ect.....

so why not say no paedo jokes or you'll get banned. full stop.
the wording on the op says only gg jokes which looks like its acceptable to post paedo jokes.And if it is ok to post paedo jokes then why not gg jokes.
People should be allowed to make there own mind up about what is sick and what is not, with the poster putting a warning on post

wheres the vote thing anyway?

trippy said:
so why not say no paedo jokes or you'll get banned. full stop.
the wording on the op says only gg jokes which looks like its acceptable to post paedo jokes.And if it is ok to post paedo jokes then why not gg jokes.
People should be allowed to make there own mind up about what is sick and what is not, with the poster putting a warning on post

wheres the vote thing anyway?

at the end of the day no one was forcing people to click the jokes its like those people who moan about too much violence on the tv who's making them watch them. Anyhow if mods feel we need to be nannied

Shipoftheline said:
at the end of the day no one was forcing people to click the jokes its like those people who moan about too much violence on the tv who's making them watch them. Anyhow if mods feel we need to be nannied

here here mate

Shipoftheline said:

Yes you do need to be nannied, you want me to find ya dummy for ya ;)

Anyways the rule has always been no sick jokes and that stays, if you don't like that then just don't come in this section and the lack of sicko jokes won't annoy you then ;)

Simple as.

I will re word the sticky, not having read it myself yet as I have not been in long from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back