No more front row for moi ;@)

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Basically last night i bought some pr0n like and then deciided "i think ill watch boogeyman on front row". so i buy it like enter pin etc etc but its just black? heres me thinking its just the signal or there end so i buy another movie lol same thing so i think VOD has hit :p i can still watch the pr0n mind so all isnt to to bad lol :p :Cheers: and my atmega card in engineers menu says credit suspened? i cant rember if it said this b4 like :s

b3nnyb0y said:
Basically last night i bought some pr0n like and then deciided "i think ill watch boogeyman on front row". so i buy it like enter pin etc etc but its just black? heres me thinking its just the signal or there end so i buy another movie lol same thing so i think VOD has hit :p i can still watch the pr0n mind so all isnt to to bad lol :p :Cheers: and my atmega card in engineers menu says credit suspened? i cant rember if it said this b4 like :s

re-do the card

lol, Sounds like the card mate.
You aint got VOD because I'm in your area and I'm ok.
Have you been fecking about with the card with your new proggy? lol
Clive.

no clive m8 i aint even used the progger it only does fun 4,s anyways ;@) it just like wouldnt let me view any ppv movies but the sex0r channels are ok?

iv read loads of posts on this vod and evey 1 sayin its a load of shite but r they actualy doing it now?

narabdela said:
Well they do say it makes you go blind! : tosser :
:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

thats all he watches like

i had same prob and still do..i do is re-boot the box and it works for about 4 movies,then have to boot the box again..weird

Some local areas are having signal trouble again b3nnyboy maybe its that but I'll see you soon and sort it out for you ok.
Clive.

Back