no glue

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys, just browsing through the forum from dbox section and came across the modem board and it looks very interesting, so im gonig to ask a stupid ? i'll probablly be told off for asking such a stupid ? but here goes. do you have to have a internet connection to be able get on board or do you just need the right modem for your area? please take easy on me i am dumber than i sound so i can't help it and thanks for any reply dont matter how bad it is.

gentlex said:
hey guys, just browsing through the forum from dbox section and came across the modem board and it looks very interesting, so im gonig to ask a stupid ? i'll probablly be told off for asking such a stupid ? but here goes. do you have to have a internet connection to be able get on board or do you just need the right modem for your area? please take easy on me i am dumber than i sound so i can't help it and thanks for any reply dont matter how bad it is.

Live feed into the house m8 and the jobs a gooden, id get a moto surfboard 4100 4200 they are easy to start with and best at this point in time, What area you in?

thanks for the reply m8, im in the south london area on telepest.

Back