No EPG on front row

I'm using Gavs next gem image V3 with a bouquet file from a scan and i dont get any EPG on front row. I dont think you will get it.

hi m8 am using one of gav latest what i do is hit blue button and in there is gavs menu and it has epg restart this does my epg but if i mind right he has one that has front row epg on it

de deej's image has epg for front row. im using that and its a cracking image best for me cause its got the epg

a little older but a very good stable image is sportster1.7+ uk05 the epg is perfect never had to reset it yet and shows epg on front row

i just found out today that all areas have lost frontrow now with the new teleport replacing them. any 1 still got front row ?

I stll have front row, missing the epg though, as you know it is due to be replaced so I think you will find it hard for someone to support the epg for it, I have given up on the idea and just channel flick through it, it still displays the showing times, its just pot luck on what you want to watch, luckily it isn't to hard to work out what is being shown on the channels.

Especially when they've been showing the same films for a couple of months.
My front row epg comes and goes, using sportster ultra 1.02...

if you still have front row change your image to sportster UK04 worked perfect with mine when my front row was working epg is brilliant make the most of with front row if you still have it beacuse i miss it !

not a lot of point chasing an image for epg (frontrow) when its going to disappear in the next day or so

there is a new plugin for EPG on unlocker, but the box need to conected to the net.

Back