No discovery

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
I noticed my scan did not pick up any discovery channels, i know the frequency settings are different from dbox to dreambox, does any one know what frequency i need to scan to just get these channels ?? i am currently on a neutrino image.

i just kept doing automatic scans on different FEC's and picked different channels up different times try a few more scans loady or if that fails download a dbox service xml for your area and take off the last 3 zero's in the frequency and that gives you a dreambox frequency

Cheers leefield,

I managed to get the service xml from a gemini image i have working perfectly, i got the frequency and scanned just that transponder, it seemed to pick up 6 channels, but after reboot the channells are nowhere to be seen.....as i have these 2 xml files can i cut the part i need from one and just add it onto the end of the one with channells missing ? if so what do i use as notepad makes it look all fekked up and i cant edit it within the browser.

Cheers

Two text editors unix friendly that I know of are UltaEdit and ConText.

ConText is freeware and but I believe UltraEdit is shareware.

Either of em them will do the job.

Trooperboy

@loady i just use open with wordpad opens upp all lines correctly. yes you can take bits out i took out the teleport streams (downloaded from dbox downloads) and those work ok.well when someone orders something that is!

Back