no channels?

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi mi've got a nokia box with gavs latest image on it found all the channels about 214 but it wont show a pic for any premium channels,just shows pics for free to air channels bbc1,2,3 etc but no sky sports or films etc just stays a blank screen. any ideas anyone?

press blue button
press blue button
press red button
press red button
wait a minute and hay presto all working
well should be

Have you tried changing the ucode ?

de_deej

No its simple, press blue, select sportster (Blue), select system or settings menu, select hardware settings, the select ucode. Do not choose the built in or bottom option select the one that isn't in use. The system will ask you to re-start select yes. It might help,

de_deej

hi de deej still didnt work mate. went down to the second one which was 0014 i think and now it wont boot up. loads up to the windows xp screen then switches itself off. pi***d off with now. never had no trouble with my sagem one,but this has been a total nightmare, tried a few images and still the same on them all

I've never heared of a box crahing from changing the ucode. Turn it off for a couple of mins and give it another try. If not you will have to flash a new image with IFA. If your not having any luck with gavs new image have you tried chryos sportster uk 05 image ?

Also whats your cable signal like. Do you subscribe to any services ?

de_deej

yeah i have tv,broadband and phone. worked ok on my last two sagems. i'm off to bed now i'll unplug till the morning try it and let you know. cheers for your time anyway. could the fact that its only a 16mb ram box have something to do with it?

These boxes are so temprimental each one is different. People suggest flashing a boxcracker image if the box seems a bit dodgy. Anyway good luck in the morning.

de_deej

@leefield
I told you in your other thread a emu image is not fully functionable on a 16 MB box. AU is not possible. You can try a Autouodate.Key file from your other box, but you have to reset evocamd all the time.

Back