No Channels

riocht

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, I have flashed three images to Dreambox but I cannot get channels, even with bruteforce. I can get the channels with the original Dreambx image but they are encrypted. Can somebody please help me? Thanks.

is it a real dreambox ? not fake
is it a dm500c ?
on the original image u get any channels at all ? ie only free ones or do u get subbed channels
where did u buy the box from

Channels

Hello and thanks, yes its a 500c,In Ireland I do not get free to air channels, got the box from Germany (DVB Systems LTD), Yes its a genuine Dreambox. I can pick up all the channels with the Dreambox Software but they are encrypted. When I flash an image I cannot get any channel when I scan.

Cork

Hello, I have you tormented today, I am in Cork but I have the Frequencies etc Its just that I cannot find any channels. With the Dreambox software I do an aotomatic scan on SR6875 and I get all the channels but they are scrambled. Is there any way I can load EMUs etc into this image. Thanks for your help.

After you do a scan and get all the channels, I would go to /var/tuxbox/config and copy the enigma folder to your PC.

Then flash the DW UK 1.6.1 image in the download section. This will have emu already installed in it. Once it's flashed, copy the enigma folder back to the same location on the new image.

Press the BLUE button and go to the DW menu. Then go to the Reload Channels menu and select reload channels.

Hopefully you should have all the channels now and they should be working.

Leave it on a free to air channel for 5 minutes then go to a premium channel and leave it there. It will take time to update the keys and clear the channel.

channels

Thank you, I will try that later, hope it works. By the way where is the scales?

Everything up and running now, A big thank you.

Back