no channels

memorex1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi got d box 2 nokia scan for channels no channels found tryed differant images put in service xlm for area still nothing signal is 62448 ber 5820snr 40008 any idears also i am getting bbc itv from antenna

hi got d box 2 nokia scan for channels no channels found tryed differant images put in service xlm for area still nothing signal is 62448 ber 5820snr 40008 any idears also i am getting bbc itv from antenna

Is this your first Dbox2?

if you elaborate on the full story fellow members maybe able to assist.

You need to have enough posts to get to the download section where there are tuts that can help you(Took me two days reading to figure out how to setup a dbox2 but its makes you feel good once you know)

Last edited:
hi fellow member this is not the first d box i have had but i received this one i hav read and read and do not now watt the problem is may be the problem is not fixable i have donated to site as i am new to forums and trying to learn ps thnk u for replying

hi

what scan settings u using just put it on scan for everything the erase all turn off fast scan and turn off sections scan always works for me

scanning

all servises

erase all

brute force

fast scan off

sections scan off

hi tryed all no luck transponder woking no channels below just nothing

Your SNR if i'm reading your quote correctly is far too low(40008), i'v had this prob and just bought a variable gain booster from Asda, plugged it in and adjusted it until i got the best possible SNR level.Make sure you have your streaming info on tv screen so u know when u get the best reading.You dont really need to do a scan just upload your service.xml and bouquet.xml, should work if not you can always take the booster back for a refund. Good Luck

thanks for that will try but my other box is working fine maybe the box is faulty but will have ago

hi tryed the vrrible gain no good also reflashed to no avail any more idears

Back