no bruteforce

jeffcapes

Inactive User
Reaction score
when i do a scan for channels on my d box it has no bruteforce scan just cabeluk sym6592 or 6887 can any one help please as im not getting all the front row channels ??

Depends on what are you are in. Are you sure you are not VOD/Teleport????? Some areas will only get front row 1-9 and there is nothing we can do about that. TBH the bruteforce files wont help much anyway as they only contain the same frequencies that the normal scan does.

Liam

i pick them up on my other box fine but this one has all different menus and no brute force

Back the image up from the working box and flash it to the other one
see if you get the same channels
As long as they have the same amount of chips

i put the image from the other box on my new one and it has not made any difference

Last edited:
press red button then blue button
post the ber,snr and sig levels
also is this box on a split cable feed somewhere else in the house
or are you just using the same feed.

ber 20-100
snr 61423
sig 46517

It runs stright out of the wall from out side

It put bruteforce on there but it didnt find the other channels it found 275 channels and only 7/50/42/28/19/12 of the front row

Hmmmmm
Check your other box gets all front row channels
if it does transfer the bouquet and service file from it and put them in the other box they go in var\tuxbox\config\zapit
refresh channel list or reboot the box
then your channel menus should be the same on both boxes
your readings are ok so you should get them.

Maybe liam,gav or mgb can shed some light on this

wen i don a scan thru the cable sym6592 or 6887, i got no front rows at all, at the moment i was tinkin VOD time has come. but then i tried the bruteforce, PIKD UP EVRY SINGLE CHANELS INC. FRONT ROW.. ALL OF THEM. 1-50 plus front row guide. lol

Back