nnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wasnt at you gav, that was at v14 but he suddenly turned into brians mum

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=af9EHtQMMc4

gav stopped at first safe opportunity. the other guy didn't.
I don't think it's ok to drive off after an accident but in those circumstances what are you supposed to do?
chase after him waving your insurance policy?

but i'll tell our brian you were asking after him m8

Glad it was just a wee accident Gav. I wouldn't worry mate, sounds like you didn't do any damage to him.

Where I live people are always clipping each others mirrors and driving on - narrow lanes - usually no damage done.

ya wee fooker
some one hit my lorry and fooked off today
i got his reg to give to the polis though.
it was a pink 3 wheeled robin
the driver was pot ugly and had motherwell top on pmsl:proud:

I'll agree with the general consensus here which is do nothing and play dumb.

The police will not come knocking on your door as they have better things to do. The driver of the truck really doesn't give a crap about a minor dent scratch so I very much doubt he reports it.

Have a drink or two and next time if you hit someone pull over and swap details, it's much easier than the stress of waiting for a letter from the other drivers insurance company.

my burd was in teh passenger seat i had only picked her up 10mins before, she let out a scream a thought shit is the motor ok

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I really have to laugh my fucking arse off you Gav on this one me old son.

Your bird is in the car, you have a shunt on her side and she screams and all you can think about is "Holy ****!! Is the car ok??!

Quality mate. You and I really need to go for a drink together, we are both so alike!!!

:Clap::Clap:

I really have to laugh my fucking arse off you Gav on this one me old son.

Your bird is in the car, you have a shunt on her side and she screams and all you can think about is "Holy ****!! Is the car ok??!

Quality mate. You and I really need to go for a drink together, we are both so alike!!!

:Clap::Clap:

well it aint my car, its my mums!!

i've been told by several different people that it wasnt my fault and if i had got his details or even just the company name from teh truck then i could get his insurance to pay for it but i didnt get anything all i can remember is that its a flatbed and the cab was burgundy with yellow writing on but i couldnt tell you what the writing said

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i've been told by several different people that it wasnt my fault Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
not sure who told you this but if you try to push though on the outside then i cannot see how it was his fault on roundabouts large vans need a wider turning area to get round and drives of small cars are always told to give way

Yep i'd go to the police also just so you've covered ur back in case he reports you M8. Just tell them you just passed ur test and were scared so drove off. Chances are he wont report u anyways as it's just a lorry.

I'm a truck driver m8 and i doubt he would have got your reg, maybe make and model but that would be all. Even if he reported it to his boss the fact there was no damage to the truck and you drove off they wouldn't bother there ass.

I know if it where me and i called my work they would ask if there was any damage to the truck and if not then that would be the end of it, worst case i'd wright out a accident form incase you went to cops later.

not sure who told you this but if you try to push though on the outside then i cannot see how it was his fault on roundabouts large vans need a wider turning area to get round and drives of small cars are always told to give way

they said because he didnt swing out, which he had plenty of space to, and just drove straight and i was as tight to the roundabout then its not my fault, as i had as much right to go onto the roundabout as him

so i've been told by 2 separate police officers

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

they said because he didnt swing out, which he had plenty of space to, and just drove straight and i was as tight to the roundabout then its not my fault, as i had as much right to go onto the roundabout as him

so i've been told by 2 separate police officers

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

The officer taken your statement firsts thought would be that you had been drinking and have waited til it was out your system before reporting it.

The truck driver would say that he did give plenty of room and then it would be his word against yours and if he did report it to his company and your now reporting it then i'd think they may side with him.

Only a worst case scenario m8.

i didnt report it mate just a couple of cops in my family i asked for advice

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back