'Nistlerooy is a cheat, coward, and son of a bitch. I can't stand him'

xXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
'Nistlerooy is a cheat, coward, and son of a bitch. I can't stand him'

RUUD VAN NISTELROOY is a cheat and a coward who is sneaky in the way he goes about fouling other players. says Patrick Vieira The incredible attack on the Manchester United striker comes from the former Arsenal skipper in his explosive new autobiography.

In Part One of the News of the World's exclusive serialisation, he says:

'Everyone thinks he is a nice guy but, in fact, he's a son of a bitch. He has a history of incidents that all too often have gone unnoticed.

He has punched Freddie Ljungberg and elbowed Lauren. At Arsenal, we hated him and had real reason to do so.

I can't stand the sight of Van Nistelrooy. He's a great player and has proved himself time and time again — but everything about him annoys me. He's always complaining and whingeing.

There are some players I respect, despite the fact they'll stick the boot in, because I can sense there is no malice.

They are not hiding what they are doing. Paul Scholes gives as good as he gets, won't complain, won't moan and roll around on the ground. He gives, he takes.

Van Nistelrooy, on the other hand, is deceitful as well as being a nasty piece of work.

In September 2003, I was sent off at Old Trafford after a second yellow card as a result of an incident with him.

I got shafted. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

Blame

He tried to stamp on me and then he made more of the challenge than he should have done. I am not blaming the referee. He got shafted, too.

I never intended to touch Van Nistelrooy and did not deserve a red card. The way he laid it on annoyed me even more.

After the game, I was standing with a friend in the tunnel when Van Nistelrooy walked past. We looked at each other. He tried to talk to me and I told him that it was finished and I had nothing more to say.

But he persisted. So I asked if I had touched him. He simply replied: "You have no class." That was the icing on the cake. He was trying to convince himself that he had not cheated, which just showed he did not have a clear conscience.

I said: "Watch it, or I'm going to land one on you."

We were on the verge of fisticuffs but Mikael Silvestre, Fabien Barthez and Robert Pires got there just in time and intervened. This altercation confirmed my view that not only is Van Nistelrooy a cheat, he lacks courage.

The Dutchman missed a penalty in that match and Ray Parlour, Lauren and Martin Keown jumped on him. Arsenal were criticised for this and it is true that it does not make pretty viewing.

Injustice was a feeling we experienced all too often when we faced them. Even the last two matches I had against United give rise to bad memories. There was a notorious game in November 2004 — we were unbeaten in 49 matches and were well and truly robbed of the 50th.

I still find it hard to believe. If we had conducted ourselves like United we would have been down to eight men.

Jose Antonio Reyes was once again the target of intimidation.

Rio Ferdinand fouled Freddie and should have been sent off, but did not even receive a yellow card. Wayne Rooney dived and cheated blatantly to win their penalty. I had not forgotten any of this when the return match came round in February.

Every time we played United, Gary Neville acted tough. We were always on the receiving end and his behaviour towards Jose in October had been unacceptable.

Intimidation

So that night I said to him: "Every time you foul the guys, I'm going to be watching you. If you do it, I'm going to sort you out.'

Yes, it was intimidation — but I hadn't planned to say it. Roy Keane got involved, which did not surprise me. He is their captain, so his job is to defend their players.

He told me to leave Neville alone and that if I had a problem, I should talk to him. I didn't have a problem with him. Keane was the toughest midfielder I did battle with in England.

When you compare his courage and behaviour on the pitch with Van Nistelrooy and Neville, it's like night and day.'

Just cuz we beat u 2-0 and 4-2 at HIGHBURY u cant take it LOL

I remember that game when
bow.gif
Gary Neville kicked lumps out of reyes...pmsl
Wayne Rooney dived and cheated blatantly to win their penalty
Pires would'nt do that...would he??
smileypulldownsunglasses-xENo.gif

Shipoftheline said:
Who stopped your unbeaten run and chelsea's the other day ?

who also preserved our run for eternity, cheers utd and i always say what goes around comes around.

and who won the FA CUP LMAO ;)

and if you read the thread correctly its patrick vieiras comments and he does not play for arsenal anymore so how can arsenal not take it lol, comon read it correctly and I wont abuse your stupidity!!!

very harsh m8.

no different to most high paid foriegn players nowadays...

english league = english players only in my opinoin. championship by far better watch nowadays.

Talking of cowards one of the best instances is when Keano sorted Vierra out in the tunnel before Utd battered em! Vierra's arse went big style. I have actually heard the 'conversation' which was streamed thru' to a m8 at Granada TV and Keano gives it him big style about him always going on about being Senagalese, Keane said if yer that proud to be a Senegale why dont you 'fook off' and play for them? Answer: Didn't say a word!!!!! Lanky soft arse Senegale w**ker. If this is ranting its cos the world lost it's greatest today and it winds me up that average tossers can get themselves headlines for nothing!!

wow

who has dug this one up....?.....

come on m8, it george best day today..............

R.I.P

The Master.............

listen i was actrually gutted today about best and i hate you manc ******s!!!

@dbox dickhead, keano is not in the same league as best and he hits kids and writes books about ending players carears AND when he beats up your kids tell them its ok he is roy kean and he made vieira shit himself, so its ok to be roy kean becuase he is a legend!

im not a manc and i would not utter roy keans name in the same sentance as george best!

Dbox8 said:
Talking of cowards one of the best instances is when Keano sorted Vierra out in the tunnel before Utd battered em! Vierra's arse went big style. I have actually heard the 'conversation' which was streamed thru' to a m8 at Granada TV and Keano gives it him big style about him always going on about being Senagalese, Keane said if yer that proud to be a Senegale why dont you 'fook off' and play for them? Answer: Didn't say a word!!!!! Lanky soft arse Senegale w**ker. If this is ranting its cos the world lost it's greatest today and it winds me up that average tossers can get themselves headlines for nothing!!

WORDS SUCH AS MUPPET ARE USED FAR TOO FREQUENTLY THESE DAYS. hOWEVER IF EVER THEIR WAS A WORTHY CAUSE THEN ITS U M8. THIS POST IS ABOUT 3/4 WEEKS OLD....AND U DIG IT OUT ON A NIGHT WHEN ONE OF THE MOST REVEARED FOOTBALLERS HAS DIED...U MUPPET.

TURNING TO KEANO, Like all big name players, it takes time to cum to terms with the fact that your best days are behind you.

Keaneo should really have called it quits some three years ago, and gone out with a bang. He's not been the same player since, and consequently will not leave a strong legacy. A bit like a boxer who wins the european title (not world in keanos case) then once he's lost it carry's on fighting, till he becums sum sick drawn out whino...and has to do tv to proove he's still worth summing.

In today's game, joey barton, reo-cocher, fabregas, carrick, scott parker the list iz endless all strike more fear into opponents than keano

Back