nintendo wii

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So who is getting a wii tommorow then? im picking mine up for my boy as his main christmas present so excited lol. gonna be great fun on christmas day with the family :)

:santa:

It does look Like a lot of fun! but not long had the xbox 360 so will have to wait until after xmas to get it :(
I have showed it to the misses and said i would like to get it so my little girl who is 3 1/2 can start playing lol she agrees :)

zelda looks good

It does look Like a lot of fun! but not long had the xbox 360 so will have to wait until after xmas to get it :(
I have showed it to the misses and said i would like to get it so my little girl who is 3 1/2 can start playing lol she agrees :)

zelda looks good

we preordered zelda for it from games webby it turned up today. bonus :)

Is there any chance of picking one up tomorrow if I haven't pre ordered?

you could always borrow 1 and then send the person half its value after having them ask u for it back for 6months ..... oh its not a lan drive lol

PIJ

You could try John Lewis or perhaps one of the supermarkets like Tesco. I know John Lewis didn't take pre-orders and I don't think the supermarkets did either. You'd still need to camp out I though, I would think.

you could always borrow 1 and then send the person half its value after having them ask u for it back for 6months ..... oh its not a lan drive lol

PIJ

An excellent idea. I need to borrow one to develop a new Wii OS. The OS will have an improved start up graphic and will freeze more frequently. Who will lend me one? Obviously I'll cover half your postage costs.

Does anyone know if Asda will have any tomorrow? I have a carpet fitter coming at 8:30 but I have time to get to Asda at 8 first.

Does anyone know if Asda will have any tomorrow? I have a carpet fitter coming at 8:30 but I have time to get to Asda at 8 first.

I got one at midnight from local Asda, only had to queue for about 45 mins and was first in the line. Bought Zelda and Redsteel. Very impressed with Wii so far..

My local asda opened at 8, I was there at 9 to buy coffee and there was no sign of any Wiis. I wasn't that bothered anyway, was just being greedy and thinking of the resale potential... If they'd have had one I'd have bought it.

To be honest I've only recently found out how fun it looks with that funky controller - I'd avoided most of the stuff about it thinking it would be just another like the rest. I imagine it would be a right laugh with your mates after a night in the pub. Reminds me of Sega Bass Fishing, that was class with the rod!

I got one from John Lewis. They had 14 of them delivered this morning. Q'd from 8:30 at the main door 8th in the q. Pure madness, they opened all three entrances at 9'oclock. Talk about a stampede, lol. I got the last one!!!

It was survival of the fitest!!

I'm still waiting for the parcelforce van :Drool:. I'm way too old to be this excited about a games console :eek:.

@Tocano: Have you played Red Steel yet? I've ordered it but some of the reviews have slated it so thinking about returning it.

@Fatspanner: Excellent! Glad to hear you got one. :)

@Tocano: Have you played Red Steel yet? I've ordered it but some of the reviews have slated it so thinking about returning it.

I have only tried it for a short time but it seems to be a good enough game although this new way (waving my arms around like a madman) to interact with the console takes a little while to get used to and at first I tended to overdo the targetting on the screen but this improves with use.

I have looked at some review online and it gets a good rating.

well i peorder at gamestation and picked it up last night at 12.01 play wii sport with a few mates good fun but wathing them all swing that remote i can only say hold onto it tight

Ive been looking at it today looks to be gr8. I want 1, I mean I want get 1 for my son lol.

I went to Tesco to get one, they had 44 units but had a ticket system and I missed the last ticket by about 30 minutes...Then today found out my Pre-Order online has been backordered until the next batch arrives, but I will get a game delivered next week...great!

Luckily I happen to know someone with one and should be able to get to play with it quite soon. :)

I was one of the lucky ones who managed to get their order in with Amazon before they sold out within 7 minutes.

It turned up yesterday (launch day) and I gotta say I love it. Only complaint I have at the moment is that none of the channels like news/weather/internet browser are working but hey thats what computers are for :¬)

I was one of the lucky ones who managed to get their order in with Amazon before they sold out within 7 minutes.

It turned up yesterday (launch day) and I gotta say I love it. Only complaint I have at the moment is that none of the channels like news/weather/internet browser are working but hey thats what computers are for :¬)

Can I have your autograph, you must be rarer than a PAL DS Lite with a hinge crack.

I know the Opera Wii web browser is launching on the 23rd December - not too sure about the other channels... I think the news and weather channels might be updated on the 23rd aswell...

Back