Nintendo Switch

got one John @Rat.

Do you get an HDMI lead with it?? do you get the AC Power connector for charging it away from home or are these all separates. Usually I read up on all of this long before buying but this has been a rush.

Last edited:
I dont know Shaun what come with it mate, Mine aint come yet
Coming 3.30 - 4.30
Game has come :)

got one John @Rat.

Do you get an HDMI lead with it?? do you get the AC Power connector for charging it away from home or are these all separates. Usually I read up on all of this long before buying but this has been a rush.

:) Glad you managed to get one :) where from @shaun127?
@Rat

John got the neon version , Easy setup and running fine. firmware update as soon as you get setup. Very small and fast. also update for zelda. Looks well made and a decent bit of kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rat
Got from Smyths who said they had none yesterday. ordered one online this morning to collect in same shop, Grey one, phoned up to comfirm and they had a neon one so got that instead.. all set up and waiting on Kid coming in from school, nice wee surprise for him seen as I had a win on the horses. didnt know what games to get, so just got zelda, Thought I'd treat him and the wife.

HDMI cable and plug in charger mini usb in Box.

@Shuan127 Just checked tracking again and got this message
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your parcel as there was no one present to sign for the delivery; we left calling card
this is the second time dpd have done this to us with a delivery :(
My boy is gutted
someone has been in all day and no calling card

THEN as Im typing he TURNS UP
LMAO

Not got screen protector yet
you got a plastic one or Im sure Ive seen glass ones too

wow we will have to see if its real are not ?

plus don't update the firmware as Nintendo will be bring out a new update ASP to block this

wow we will have to see if its real are not ?

plus don't update the firmware as Nintendo will be bring out a new update ASP to block this
yes agree 100% @spud1966 mate.

As I said in my post #29 we wait to and see.
But I "do not think" we will have to wait to much longer on this.
Nintendo always slip up on these things.

Back