Nintendo Switch Failure Nand issue

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone can suggest a way forward with this.....

Basically I've been using SX Pro with my Switch. It's an unpatched version. I was on firmware 6. Took a copy of my Nand before doing anything

I later updated to firmware 10.2 using ChoiDujourNXv102. But didn't take a Nand backup after this. I'm fairly sure the AutoRCM mode was on when I did the firmware update so in theory no fuses should have been burnt

Recently my switch failed, and both the PI3USB and M92T36 had blown. These were replaced, and the v6 Nand was restored because the key was wiped I believe.

However the Switch will not boot normally No problem getting into SX Pro etc. So I am assuming that there is now a fuse mismatch and it won't do anything.

Are there any options to fix this? I did spot a webpage that talks about upgradng the firmware via a PC and the PC version of ChoiDujour. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi, Try to boot Hekate and in nyx yo can see the consistency of PKG1 and PKG2 files, make a restore and verify if fuses are burnt, by the way you shuld think on migrate to atmosphére since SX has no support anymore.

I don't know a lot about Hekate but the people that changed my chips say that it doesn't boot via Hekate which ignores the fuses and it seems that it has burnt the fuses in line with firmware 10.2 which I'm surprised about

Not sure about PKG1 and PKG2 files

When you say make a restore? What am I making a restore of?

I tried absolutely everything to get this working. Even tried a dummy Nand and still get the same issue, so I've given up

I tried absolutely everything to get this working. Even tried a dummy Nand and still get the same issue, so I've given up

There are a couple of discord channels I use, where people can likely help you @Purity

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Switch pirates is another, but I cannot get the invite
Switchway is another one.

Check over at reddit as there is lots of good channels available to get help from

Last edited:
The guys on Switchway are very helpful. They've helped determine with the guys from Reswitched that my Switch has an additional hardware fault that is preventing it from booting correctly.

Back