Nike "air max 95" running shoes Save 73% £30

Quality

Just ordered a pair of golf shoes - adidas- 17 gbp- Lidl or Aldi were doing unbranded ones for around that price- bookmarked

cheers for that!!

yep agian cheers mate my kids will love them with them prices ill buy 3 pairs
regards biffo

just ordered mine for my partner . thanks for info not a bad site

I have just received email stating i can track my order as i was supposed to receive my trainers today. When i checked they are for delivery around 13-4-07 but yet there website is still stating delivery within 48 hours and items are in stock.

I have just received email stating i can track my order as i was supposed to receive my trainers today. When i checked they are for delivery around 13-4-07 but yet there website is still stating delivery within 48 hours and items are in stock.

i tracked my order yesterday and it also said 13/4/07 but they arrived today, I hope Mr D and Young master D like them.

cheers for the link pasco50 :)

Hi Just letting you know i think is states 13/4/07 for delivery of all goods ordered because i received mine yesterday and well pleased with them. Thanks

nice find mate but they dont have 7,8,9's the most popular sizes.....Im always late on a bargain

i'm late and gutted too :(

they do have size 7s - its 8, 9 & 10s that are out of stock

just what i was looking for a good pair of shoes at a good price, just took up running as well :)

Back