Night out I want to forget about.

uub

Inactive User
Reaction score
K guys need some advice here, I went on the lash a few days ago and got totally wasted, I ended up hookin up with some lass which I now regret, one of my mates has told me that shes abit of a hoer and gets around quite abit, I didnt use protection so Im kinda brickin myself with the fact that I might of cought something. So I need to go and get myself checked out, does anybody know the procedure and what they do so Im not in for any surprises.

oh dear havent you ever heard of no glove no love !!!!
you can expect depending on what you are gonna get tested for bloods to be taken an also swabs down below to check for all the sti's going round the bloods will be to check for hiv/aids
ive heard the most uncomfortable one is the swab they take from the japs eye oh an expect a pep talk on safe sex hope this helps

oh dear havent you ever heard of no glove no love !!!!
you can expect depending on what you are gonna get tested for bloods to be taken an also swabs down below to check for all the sti's going round the bloods will be to check for hiv/aids
ive heard the most uncomfortable one is the swab they take from the japs eye oh an expect a pep talk on safe sex hope this helps

I dont have sex with protection, never will, it just aint as nice with...

But i dont have one night stands either, or just go sleeping with everyone i meet lol.

But i dont have one night stands either, or just go sleeping with everyone i meet lol.

Now there's a recipe for disaster.

(Why is this thread in the RANT Room? It isn't a rant. Do we need to have a definition of "rant" in the stickies? Will people read it ? Is the end of the world nigh? Does your chewing gum............. etc. Rant over.)

Last edited:

They poke a big **** off needle down yer japs twist it so you are in pain and pull it out while the female doctor says "oi tosser wear a condom"

They poke a big **** off needle down yer japs twist it so you are in pain and pull it out while the female doctor says "oi tosser wear a condom"

Thanks but i get myself tested every few years anyway.

I just dont sleep with whores, slappers, tarts and what not, which pretty much rules 90% of the younger female generation out.

you sleep with one but the real pic is that how many have they slept with
you sleep with her she slept with 3 they slept with 20 they slept with 100 = how many did you slept with
anyway the procedure ain't that bad m8 just watch for the dagger eyes off the female doc

Thanks but i get myself tested every few years anyway.

I just dont sleep with whores, slappers, tarts and what not, which pretty much rules 90% of the younger female generation out.

Last time you got tested did they tell you that you would feel a small prick cause thats what id make you feel like if you said that to my face

Last time you got tested did they tell you that you would feel a small prick cause thats what id make you feel like if you said that to my face

Why would that be? i wasnt calling you any names now was i? i dont know you.

You could be a very respectable young female for all i know.

You're just digging yourself deeper here m8. I wouldn't mess with skybabe if I were you.

Tarts slappers an such like !!!!! i found that comment offensive did you find my comment offensive ah well tough shit

i replyed to this thread to give a member some advice if i were you id get tested a bit more often than every few years cause its men like you that dont wear a comdom that can cause 1000's of unwanted pregnancies sti's and std's thats my advice to YOU not another member now if you want to quote carry on

Tarts slappers an such like !!!!! i found that comment offensive did you find my comment offensive ah well tough shit

i replyed to this thread to give a member some advice if i were you id get tested a bit more often than every few years cause its men like you that dont wear a comdom that can cause 1000's of unwanted pregnancies sti's and std's thats my advice to YOU not another member now if you want to quote carry on

I didnt find your post offensive, but i'm not easily offended.

It's true, most young females are slappers/tarts/whores, just my personal experience and opinion, which everyone is entitled to.

Nah, i dont need to get tested more often, im careful on who i have sex with....i dont just sleep with someone...i have to get to know them first...and if im unsure i get them tested, not me, ok thanks.

I still dont see what's so offensive about what i said, alot of women are slappers/tarts/whores, you only have to look at the problem of underage girls getting pregnant in the UK to see that!

And excuse you, if a woman gets pregnant and doesnt want it, she can have an abortion or put it up for adoption after, or...take the morning after pill ;)

It's true, most young females are slappers/tarts/whores, just my personal experience and opinion, which everyone is entitled to.

Nah, i dont need to get tested more often, im careful on who i have sex with....i dont just sleep with someone...i have to get to know them first...and if im unsure i get them tested, not me, ok thanks.

I still dont see what's so offensive about what i said, alot of women are slappers/tarts/whores, you only have to look at the problem of underage girls getting pregnant in the UK to see that!

And excuse you, if a woman gets pregnant and doesnt want it, she can have an abortion or put it up for adoption after, or...take the morning after pill ;)

Nobody is as dumb as this. He's obviously just trying to wind people up.

its blokes like you that give us a bad name...!
i have to get to know them first...and if im unsure i get them tested, not me, ok thanks.
WTF that about, YOU need to take responsibilty for the fact that YOU might pick up a infection, disease from anywhere,..not just sex..!

very selfish..

Put the shovel down and step away from the hole m8 ;)

Curly

so if a underage girl gets pregnant shes a slapper tart or whore ???

its not just a womens job to prevent herslf getting pregnant it takes two to make the baby in the first place doesnt it

sdi's/std's are on the rise more than 130% also its a womens right as it is a mans right to sleep with as many partners as they wish if a man sleeps with alot of women are they a slag whore slapper

it does'nt hurt to be more careful and considerate of people that you chose to sleep with

I think you need to came down, He wasnt directing his comment to you was he. If you assumed he was talking about you then thats your problem - so just chillout

i'll edit that - Seams to be far to much hating on here for ladies as well i wouldnt say 90% of woman are sappers - this said however i do think some of them are, but he wasnt point the figer at anyone. All though not useing protection is allways stupid imho.

Last edited:
Back