Night out I want to forget about.

Lmao - been away for the weekend and thought id pop in to see what's happening. 1st i find that H from the other forum got jailed (Bummer and off topic) then i find this thread and have a strange feeling we have become infested by some er........"Teenage Boy's" or something lol. Isn't this place for over 18's ? Anyway lol at this thread - ladies don't take the bait.....guy's like this ARE on the decline. AIDS ect will finish the last of them off. But as for some of the guy's on this thread WOW. Get back to school and make sure you dont skip biology 101 ffs......:Chainsaw:

get out and rattle as many as you can in case youve got the one that rots yer nob off. that'll teach em :proud:

been laughing my ass off at some of the complete idiots in the thread. really in this day and age with the amount of people that are affected around the world by HIV and Aids and stupid fooking kids still don't believe in safe sex. these are the kind of people that go round getting every girl pregnant on the council estate and we have to support them with our tax money.

long live our wonderful benefits system, someone tell me why my girlfriend and I work full time to pay for these people?????

lol I had such a laugh at this thread and you guys are on the money with this one - virgin boy - 17ish crap job where he is the hated one, oh and probably bum fluff tash, lives with his mum

oh and ive had the chlymidia test - thats the one with the wire and cotton bud down the old japs eye - it stings a bit but is not as bad as all that

sorry they just made my eyes water - wire, cotton bud ,japs eye - oh well hopefully his d~~k will fall off

sorry they just made my eyes water - wire, cotton bud ,japs eye - oh well hopefully his d~~k will fall off
seriously - there was a pair of pliers used too for something - possibly a scare tactic, at least they didnt come out with a cocktail umberella !!

Nah, i dont need to get tested more often, im careful on who i have sex with....i dont just sleep with someone...i have to get to know them first...and if im unsure i get them tested, not me, ok thanks.

And they say romance is dead.

Now i would love to see ria2getu or whtever hes called locked in a room with Skybabe and Tina for 5 minutes.
Well done girls you handled that twit well.:Clap::Clap:
His views on females does not represent the majority of males thank God.

lmao well i was right in my first poat bout him being a prick lmfao hope his scabby dick falls off and that he gets pus on his shoe lol ;) girls rule !!!!!!!! i hope someone pisses on him while he's laying in that huge hole he dug himself xxx

Back