Nice one ref

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
Well actually nice 3 ref
Half time and the ref does not give Wigan a penalty for a deliberate hand ball in the box (top of arm really but that does count)

At the other end player sticks out his leg and gets the ball, Rooney falls over it.
The ref couldn't blow his whistle fast enough.

Scholes already booked should have been sent off for a cynical foul (but the ref did give him a good telling off.

What an absolute W*NKER

ferdinand stone wall penalty

rooney pen 50/50, wigan player dosnt make contact with ball, hard 1 that

and scholes should be off the park

Well actually nice 3 ref
Half time and the ref does not give Wigan a penalty for a deliberate hand ball in the box (top of arm really but that does count)

At the other end player sticks out his leg and gets the ball, Rooney falls over it.
The ref couldn't blow his whistle fast enough.

Scholes already booked should have been sent off for a cynical foul (but the ref did give him a good telling off.

What an absolute W*NKER

how many more F*cking times bennet is going to favour united. once again hes bottled it.

why not save all the probs with Man U and the Ref's,simply hand the points automatically to the reds nobody needs to turn up,save all the travelling costs and all the arguments after all it is their ball.

absolute disgrace that today!! couldnt beleive me eyes, even by utd's lucky standards that went far beyond!!

And uniteds luck continues..... Terry and Drogba both doubtful for champs league final!

ferdinand was 50/50 shoulder or arm?

scholes was very very lucky to still be on the pitch

regardless of whether scholes should have been on the pitch or not he was bought down by bramble which was a defo penalty also

but rooney was definatley fouled, the guy took rooneys left leg and got none of the ball - defo penalty.

Ferdinand's thing was a penalty..
Rooney WAS fouled in the box.. the ball was not taken..

Scholes should have been sent off but also was BLATANTLY brought down in the box by shitty bramble and never got the penalty...

yes wigan should of got a pen no probs with that yes rooneys was a pen defender didnt get the ball rooney should of got a freekick just befor Scholes tackel probibly y the ref didnt send scholes off then scholes should of got a pen then befor the rooney handball the wigan defender handballed it so that sould hav be a nother pen still nevermind A

Rooney def penalty, Ferdinand def penalty, Scholes foul isnt as bad when seen a second time but yes should have got second yellow.

We should have had two more penalties, scholes and "the guy" near rooney.

Regardless, we're champions again...lmfao!

Chelsea couldnt even win so never mind. Spend some more money, it may help.

from football365.....

...Note to all the whingeing ppl complaining about Utd and referees. Why not check out http://www.rightresult.net/

An amended league table factoring in refereeing mistakes would look like this. 1. Utd 91 pts 2. Arsenal 86 pts 3. Chesea 79pts. So in short, refs have COST Utd four points this season, while Chelsea have GAINED an extra six.

from football365.....

...Note to all the whingeing ppl complaining about Utd and referees. Why not check out http://www.rightresult.net/

An amended league table factoring in refereeing mistakes would look like this. 1. Utd 91 pts 2. Arsenal 86 pts 3. Chesea 79pts. So in short, refs have COST Utd four points this season, while Chelsea have GAINED an extra six.

these things make me laugh, once a goal is scored or not , the direction of the game is changed from that time forward .
bad decisions usually even up over a season, and did overall in this game.

on a different note, well done to fulham for one of THE great escapes, and they done it by playing some nice football and never giving up :Clap::Clap::Clap::Cheers:

my point exactly...what I was tring to say is people seem to have short term memories when it comes to decision that have gone their own way.

instead we get...man u cheat, they did this, they did that...referee won the game for them...the media love them etc

you forget 2 seasons ago, the media were raving about the special one and chelsea so its not just united bias is it?

38 games apiece in a season. win the most games, win the league. simple.

from football365.....

well thats a joke itself!! have you read the reports for the supposed correct league?? I can only assume it was corrected by a utd fan! How on earth they got a "correct result" for wigan v utd as 0-3 is beyond me?? as most of the other results are a joke!

Rooney def penalty, Ferdinand def penalty, Scholes foul isnt as bad when seen a second time but yes should have got second yellow.

We should have had two more penalties, scholes and "the guy" near rooney.

Regardless, we're champions again...lmfao!

Chelsea couldnt even win so never mind. Spend some more money, it may help.

yes u r champions but not without refs help. Small details in big games can decide championship. penalty against Rio and scholes sent off would have definatley changed the whole complexion of the game.

Rooney told bennet to F off balantly but never even got a yellow. Remember Mascherano..............

yes u r champions but not without refs help. Small details in big games can decide championship. penalty against Rio and scholes sent off would have definatley changed the whole complexion of the game.

Rooney told bennet to F off balantly but never even got a yellow. Remember Mascherano..............

Just looked at the result again and it still say 0-2 to Man Utd and they still champions. :Clap: Stop being so bitter look at the amount of decisions that went Liverpool way throughtout the season :proud:

TBH I dont really give a crap about the decisions, if I was Wigan fan I may do but I aint. Even the Manyoo fans know they got the rub of the green but lets be honest about it, they were the best team this season and deserved to win it. Sometimes it breaks for you and sometimes it doesnt, we can all whinge when its against us but only a blind man cannot see the truth. Wigan gave them a good go and I had no doubt they would.

As for the alternate table (rightresult)...there is no alternate table, the only one that counts is the real one.

Back