nice one celtic

Ones pants will be squeaking that day :)

Ones pants will be squeaking that day :)

Not at all
rolleyes.gif

So you're going Commando on that day then Paul? :)

A month r so ago when we were out of the title lads, we would have bit your hand off to get it to the last game so lets hope the gers have 1 more last slip-up in them ie COME OOOOOON MOTHERWELL.....

Last edited:
A month r so ago when we were out of the title lads, we would have bit your hand off to get it to the last game so lets hope the gers have 1 more last slip-up in them ie COME OOOOOON MOTHERWELL.....

I'm Keeping my mouth shut ;)

gers have st mirren aswell on the monday nite

i have no interest in the title but Cmon Motherwell on saturday 3 points to top off a great campaign!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Lie, Cheat and Steal, bet it makes you so proud.

Lie - Scott Brown reckons he didn't deserve 13 yellow cards.

Cheat - Shunsuke Nakamura against St Mirren.

Steal - points from Rangers Aberdeen and Motherwell

or maybe I'm being paranoid, that can't be it I only live near Celtic park surley it's not contagious.

Rab you quoted me the other day in a post about me saying its all swings and roundabouts etc, you did say oh an honest fan, must admit thought you would say something different, but why didnt you include the rangers cheats in your post?

Rab you quoted me the other day in a post about me saying its all swings and roundabouts etc, you did say oh an honest fan, must admit thought you would say something different, but why didnt you include the rangers cheats in your post?

this one was just meant to be a wind up had a bet on who would bite first.

feck there goes another fiver.

tbh Rangers never cheated ref had a howler.

Last edited:
nah i know mate lol dont the refs get points per game and relegated or promoted or something, mind you that would prolly raise more issues, i got an idea, just get women refs to go topless then nobody complain about footie lol

Ref had a howler ffs the ref was on mars mate lol but as they say what goes around comes around and it evens up over the season

btw good luck in europe but hope motherwell hump ye lol

nah i know mate lol dont the refs get points per game and relegated or promoted or something, mind you that would prolly raise more issues, i got an idea, just get women refs to go topless then nobody complain about footie lol

that would be unfair against Rangers, Allan McGregor would spend to much time trying to get into the Refs knickers teams would score a barrow load against them.

this one was just meant to be a wind up had a bet on who would bite first.

feck there goes another fiver

So who you Fishing with, it's a great pastime on here lol

that would be unfair against Rangers, Allan McGregor would spend to much time trying to get into the Refs knickers teams would score a barrow load against them.

Think they all would go for the ref lol but saying that might improve attendances at lower league games :) specially if they had say some nice totty as ref lol

unfortunately paul i was the numpty who bit lol

lol i know m8 i wanted to know who Rab is giving a fiver to, because i heard he's still using white fivers it been that long since he opened his wallet :proud:

lol i know m8 i wanted to know who Rab is giving a fiver to, because i heard he's still using white fivers it been that long since he opened his wallet :proud:

not that bad still got a load ten bob notes to get shot off tho.

was one of my sons. makes it fecking worse when you have to pay your own.lol

not that bad still got a load ten bob notes to get shot off tho.

was one of my sons. makes it fecking worse when you have to pay your own.lol

pay him in them £2.50 notes i sent you lol

Back