NFT's? WTF??

I often feel the World is going mad. Stories like these just confirm it.

The guy sold non physical "art" using non physical "currency". None of it is actually real. His loss however is very real. I'm trying not to laugh but it's not easy. 😂 😂 😂

I often feel the World is going mad. Stories like these just confirm it.

The guy sold non physical "art" using non physical "currency". None of it is actually real. His loss however is very real. I'm trying not to laugh but it's not easy. 😂 😂 😂
All currencies will be non physical sooner or later and crypto currency’s are very real. There is about 2.1 trillion dollars in crypto currency’s and it has been as high as 3 trillion.

All currencies will be non physical sooner or later and crypto currency’s are very real. There is about 2.1 trillion dollars in crypto currency’s and it has been as high as 3 trillion.
I never said it doesn't exist. If I can't hold it in my hand it isn't real, as in reality.

The servers for Bitcoin are stored in undisclosed location in a mountain underground with five backup generator’s and are guarded by armed ex military personnel.
There are 18.9 million Bitcoins worth 883.5 billion dollars as of today and there is another 2.1 million left to mine.
Satoshi Nakamoto who invented Bitcoin holds the most and is in the top 20 richest people in the world and probably will become number one with the growth of bitcoin’s value.
Also there is no evidence to show that he is actually moved any of his bitcoin.

Apart from illegal transactions, is there really a need for it?
Crypto’s are stored in ledger’s that are on blockchains and are open for public viewing.
It is difficult to use them illegally because every transaction can be traced unless you use a coin like Monero which uses a public distributed ledger with privacy enhancing technologies.
I believe all currency’s will be eventually be like crypto and run on blockchains.
The blockchains are like when the internet was first born and you know how that has grown and the adoption of it🤔.
Some blockchain info Blockchain Explained

Also people are buying crypto’s as a hedge against inflation as with all currency’s they are losing their value due to inflation.
If you had bought 28 Bitcoins in 2010 at a cost of less than £2.
Today they would be worth just over a million pounds.😳
Crypto’s have outperformed ever asset class on the planet.

Also people are buying crypto’s as a hedge against inflation as with all currency’s they are losing their value due to inflation.
If you had bought 28 Bitcoins in 2010 at a cost of less than £2.
Today they would be worth just over a million pounds.😳
Crypto’s have outperformed ever asset class on the planet.
I understand that, but isn't it all down to public confidence? If that diminishes, it could totally collapse like a pyramid scheme?
At the moment it's at the height of fashion, with storeys of people making fortune's. Every time it goes down, a load buy in with that in mind, and back up it goes, like a yo-yo.
But at some point, it's going to lose it's appeal and everyone will try to jump ship before it completely sinks.

Just my amateur financial opinion. Lol :)

But at some point, it's going to lose it's appeal and everyone will try to jump ship before it completely sinks.

Common sense imho.

A-falling-house-of-cards.jpg

I understand that, but isn't it all down to public confidence? If that diminishes, it could totally collapse like a pyramid scheme?
At the moment it's at the height of fashion, with storeys of people making fortune's. Every time it goes down, a load buy in with that in mind, and back up it goes, like a yo-yo.

Retail Joe public don’t make the price move, it’s the massive adoption by the big financial institutions and billionaires.
The adoption is growing and growing.
Bitcoin is the national tender in El Salvador
and their government is actually mining bitcoin.
Have you watched the movie player one about virtual reality gaming. I believe this will become a reality and the adoption of it will grow. There are a few now and more are being built and you can earn cryptocurrencies within them.

I know the billionaires etc have the biggest effect, but if Joe Public lose faith, there's enough of them to really flatten it.
I can't pay too much attention to the likes of El Salvador. They're likely to go down with it. :)

I know the billionaires etc have the biggest effect, but if Joe Public lose faith, there's enough of them to really flatten it.
I can't pay too much attention to the likes of El Salvador. They're likely to go down with it. :)
It has not really been adopted by the public as much as the big financial institute and billionaires. The more adoption the higher the prices will go. I will make you little bet as I believe that Bitcoin will over £100000 per coin buy 2024-2025 unless there is a nuclear war🤔

What you don't hear of is the genuine losers. It reminds me of bookies and betting, some people only want to tell you of their 7 timer accumulator coming in not the 20 bets previously that ducked.

Some people have lost all their life savings in crypto and NFT's.

I'm gonna make one I got told it's not hard so on that note "not hard", I'm gonna call it "Captain Floppy" and draw a fed up looking penis, different hats, spurting jizz, cowboy outfit, stegyed floppy, etc

For there to be a winner there has to be a loser similar to the old pryamid scheme back in the 80's. It's were people believe those at the top to buy or give you money

Hold on......

If they crash to nowt, I'll get nothing. Lol

It's going to have to be £1 sterling. :)

Back