Nexxus Drivespeech Pro Bluetooth Car Kit With TTS

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Nexxus Drivespeech Pro Bluetooth Car Kit WithTTS (Text To Speech)

£24.99 Free Delivery
RRP: £39.99 You save: £15.00 (37%)
4% quidco

Features:
No installation (plug and play)
Slim, stylish design
TTS (text to speech) for caller name or number announcement (supports multiple languages)*
DSP (digital signal processing) for advanced noise/echo cancellation and superior audio quality
Full duplex microphone/speaker for uninterupted two-way conversation
Simple user interface for volume control and call answer/end/redial/rejection etc.
Includes sun-visor clip for in-car use
Supports voice-dialling (handset must support this feature)
*Caller's name announcement (phonebook sync) only for supported models. If phone does not support this function, caller's number will be announced
Specifications:
Bluetooth V2.0 EDR (enhanced data rate)
Operating distance: up to 10 metres
Frequency: 2.4 GHz - 2.48 GHz unlicensed ISM band
Talk/standby time: 10/500 hours
Charger voltage: DC5.0V 400 mA
Battery-type: 650 mAh lithium-ion
Accessories:
In-car charger
Sun-visor clip
USB charging cable
User manual

the reviews on Play look good Dutcho :)
think Im going to get one too

We sell quite a lot of these for the same price, have had them for a while. They are great and we havent had any problems with the Nexxus brand... There are 2 types Drive Multi and Drive Speech, the Drive Speech tells you the persons name who is calling as long as its saved in your phone book, the drive multi allows you to connect more than one phone, so if you have 2 handsets you can connect both at the same time and which ever one rings it will connect the call :)

Yea, I saw this and thought, sh*t!!! This looks really good and I wish I didnt I get the cheap bluetrek one. Its not bad that bluetrek (and yea it aint the best looking but I got a ciggy light splitter with long cord so its in a nice hidden place :)). Problem with bluetrek is the person on the other line can hear echos. Oh well.

im waiting for mine to be del lets hope i can hear the calls in my works van......

Back