nexus unlooper orange

pleasebecool

Inactive User
Reaction score
getting all the stuff to start boxes on wednesday, but nowhere has the nexus unlooper(orange one). unapit, satgold and tmc all out of stock, unapit no stock till maybe monday, same with satgold, tmc dont know, getting t911 tommorow but it is prop blue one.

PELASE can anyone help me.

pleasebecool said:
getting all the stuff to start boxes on wednesday, but nowhere has the nexus unlooper(orange one). unapit, satgold and tmc all out of stock, unapit no stock till maybe monday, same with satgold, tmc dont know, getting t911 tommorow but it is prop blue one.

Whats' the problem mate?????

i want to start doing boxes but noone has a definate date on when they arrive

pleasebecool said:
i want to start doing boxes but noone has a definate date on when they arrive

Ok, but what do you want from us! You are talking about the orange nexus not being available at the moment but you have a T911 on the way. They are both a T911.

What help are you asking for?..............Chookey

where can i get one from, i need to get one before i spend the money i have for it

pleasebecool said:
where can i get one from, i need to get one before i spend the money i have for it

Sorry, I think we are missing something here. You said at the top of the page that you have a T911 coming tomorrow. You don't need an orange nexus as well. It is the same piece of equipment.
Forgive me if I am missing the point here.

Regards............Chookey​

sorry i meant that tmc are getting the t911 tommorow but the blue one, i want the nexus one cause it has better reviews and apperently the blue one does not work that well with some of the new scripts. thats why i want the nexus. any ideas of where i can get one within the next couple of days other than that listed above

Try unapit again mate.

Just had a look myself there and no mention of out of stock.

rang them and they said they aint got none yet, said maybe friday or monday

pleasebecool said:

Thats funny because i just checked satgold and they had the T911 and the Nexus in stock and cheaper than i have seen elsewhere. Why dont you ring them

andydrew said:
Thats funny because i just checked satgold and they had the T911 and the Nexus in stock and cheaper than i have seen elsewhere. Why dont you ring them

quick note to andydrew, please check date of thread

Ordered a nexus sat from uanpit , it arrived this morning......glitched 2 cards with it , but like a say they were well stocked on sat

pleasebecool said:
quick note to andydrew, please check date of thread

lol look at the date when he needed it people NOVEMBER 2005 its now APRIL 2006 : shocked2 :)

Back